Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Renders or it did not happen, I know in two weeks. Poor render hamster is already running way to hard atm. Hope it is not to hot today where you are trying to relax while whipping the poor beast. :p
There was a horrifying moment yesterday when the PC started making the most terrible rattling noise and I thought "Noooooooo!". Then I saw the case was resting against the wall....(must have nudged it) *mops brow*

But although the renders are cranking out they're not coming out fast enough. This is where it gets stressful because they're isn't a damned thing I can do about it to speed it up (other than buy a new PC of course, which I've decided I'll have to do). I'll update properly tomorrow tho.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There was a horrifying moment yesterday when the PC started making the most terrible rattling noise and I thought "Noooooooo!". Then I saw the case was resting against the wall....(must have nudged it) *mops brow*

But although the renders are cranking out they're not coming out fast enough. This is where it gets stressful because they're isn't a damned thing I can do about it to speed it up (other than buy a new PC of course, which I've decided I'll have to do). I'll update properly tomorrow tho.
Just do what you can do, it is all we can ask for. Of course we could always ask for more, but we are grown adults here and not a bunch of whining children I hope. 1566719228848.png

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Maybe ask Sarah for tech advice. Sarah brill.png
"Oh, you should totes not let your computer hamster get near my pussy. My pussy is full already" Sarah mischievous.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I know you've heard it before, and probably sick of it by now... but it's ready when it's ready, there'll be no pressure from us!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

/Is an adult, no matter how many tantrums I throw!
giphy_4.gif
But I am really willing to wait, this is about something completely unrelated ...no, really, I mean it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
if the hamster were still around, that'd mean it would now be at least 18 years old?
:oops:
Given that normal hamsters live 2 to 3 years tops, Bear would have to be a space hamster, or even worse, a cyborg hamster!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, assuming the MC is now roughly 30 years, if the hamster were still around, that'd mean it would now be at least 18 years old?
Blasted by cosmic rays, our mild mannered hamster was suddenly transformed into something more...
With his newfound gifts, he wanders the spaceways, helping out the innocent, and punishing the guilty. He is ...Harvey, the Wonder Hamster!

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well it is less hard as you think, there are a lot of geeks out there on youtube trying to explain it. Just be a bit careful of those fanboying or girling to much over a certain brand, but yeah it is definitely worth to put some time into it. Most prebuilds it looks like the margins are made on the parts and not man hours put in, so if you want bang for your buck you better specify the parts.

Edit: Some easy starting places which will give you decent information plus ideas of what you could build and what is good value for money and also lots of comments of users are Tweakers.net (Dutch) and Bob's hardware.
Thank you, I am sure if i take sone time to learn i will understand at aome point. Its just something i have a hard tome with.

I will check out your recommendations

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Morning all. Two pages overnight. It seems that the thread velocity is directly proportional to the amount of eyebrow wiggles and poofs.

Meaning... this is the calm before the storm. As soon as chapter four drops the flood-gates will open and pages will accumulate at never-before-seen rates.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes