Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now taking bets as to when/if we see Chris' back issue of Bored Pilot!
*is too scared to do that one!*
She'd kill me!
Also, damn, I missed page 69. The perils of workaday with internet filters!
*will, post Chapt 2, jazz it up and run it full HD render and post it again at some point*

....I can't wait to see what structures, both mundane and perverse, we will be able to make with that. Turn a dildo into a key into a door into a sword into a LGM cage into exotic bondage gear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, who's in charge of the licensing the fan fiction, Notty?
That would be me! :)
If I had the render capacity I have some concept ideas for a series of comics featuring Mia, but..*shrugs*. If wishes were horses beggar's would ride.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hmm...I think I'm gonna name one of my characters...MacGyver.:D
Handy being an engineer ain't it? :)

Not that I can see some of the options in Chapt 5 being used to be honest. I doubt very much any of you would dump character Y in the desert in a frame like that for the LGMs to find her just to get her out of the way. Still, it was fun sketching it out...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Not that I can see some of the options in Chapt 5 being used to be honest. I doubt very much any of you would dump character Y in the desert in a frame like that for the LGMs to find her just to get her out of the way. Still, it was fun sketching it out...
Don't underestimate the power of this fully operational lieutenant.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Why get rid of a perfectly good pilot? Can always just store her in the empty cargo boxes for transport and later use.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Indeed, sounds like a waste of perfectly fine frame. Although, in some circumstances, sacrifices might be necessary...:p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*is too scared to do that one!*
She'd kill me!

*will, post Chapt 2, jazz it up and run it full HD render and post it again at some point*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would be me! :)
If I had the render capacity I have some concept ideas for a series of comics featuring Mia, but..*shrugs*. If wishes were horses beggar's would ride.
Why would point c be available only to the dark side?

Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
NOD will fall!
Brother Kane has tasked me with making Ophion a new base for the Brotherhood, we will have a monopoly on Tiberium.... I mean Tritanium.... It is a long travel for the rest of the brotherhood, so I have to start it up as a small commune of sister wives. From here we will move onto Phoebe. You can not stop NOD.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Brother Kane has tasked me with making Ophion a new base for the Brotherhood, we will have a monopoly on Tiberium.... I mean Tritanium.... It is a long travel for the rest of the brotherhood, so I have to start it up as a small commune of sister wives. From here we will move onto Phoebe. You can not stop NOD.

The commune of sister wives will increase the numbers of Ophion Defense Initiative. I'll personally supervise the reproductive process according to the orders in the tool box

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

*does like a man with ambition!*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes