Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Annie welded one officer in a room, another seems just as likely.
I doubt it will be that easy on the planet. Let's face it. Chris probably has some fans on the planet that would be happy to see the fight. What intrigued me was the fact that the lieutenant was the one to tell Annie that he didn't box.... But if he served in the infantry, he might have some fighting experience

Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I doubt it will be that easy on the planet. Let's face it. Chris probably has some fans on the planet that would be happy to see the fight. What intrigued me was the fact that the lieutenant was the one to tell Annie that he didn't box.... But if he served in the infantry, he might have some fighting experience
With how small the area may be, I am not expecting a large fan base for anyone. There is the H5 crew, sister, and Amanda as known.

Besides that, I agree on being an infantry grunt he would have combat skills, but boxing and kick boxing is different than CQC to kill/incapacitate.

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Damn I didn't know about this game. I'm a space lover and the idea of mixing space and hot girls is so fucking win-win.

I like the story and the background about the planets, species and every thing that involve MC. "Would you like to know more?" Fuck yeah.

I like too the fact that I like the three characters, they are so different that I can't choose a favorite, and I want to know how the story develop with each one.

The girls have a nice render, very detailed and beautiful. Chris reminds me Vasquez from Alien 2, in body and mind; she has the same "I-can-smash-your-balls" personality like in the movie xD

- In other hand, on the tutorial, we are warned about some "special" event that we can do, like the cigarrette and water example, but in the game, I didn't find any event. Did I miss something or this is for future updates?

Anyway, thank you so much to the autor for bringing us this interesting game.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
- In other hand, on the tutorial, we are warned about some "special" event that we can do, like the cigarrette and water example, but in the game, I didn't find any event. Did I miss something or this is for future updates?
AFAIK there are no such events in Chapter 1. But, I've been proven wrong so many times in this game, that you shouldn't take my words for granted. I'm sure Notty will clarify this for you soon.:)

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
are we talking about regular kickboxing? because you can counter it pretty easily with muay thai style leg kicks, unless there is some sort of sanctioning body that has made kicks below the waist illegal. and just how realistic is this sci-fi future? a fantastically talented female kickboxer would still have a very hard time knocking out a similarly sized, or larger, male

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
are we talking about regular kickboxing? because you can counter it pretty easily with muay thai style leg kicks, unless there is some sort of sanctioning body that has made kicks below the waist illegal. and just how realistic is this sci-fi future? a fantastically talented female kickboxer would still have a very hard time knocking out a similarly sized, or larger, male
I doubt that is something our engineer knows.:)

As for the realism, in my opinion, the physical advantage of males is slowly but gradually getting smaller. Just look at the recent NHL All Stars game. One female hockey player managed to beat one male in a speed skating competition while finishing only one second behind the winner, and another one was actually second competing in pass accuracy. Sure, these are about speed and skill not strength, but I think it shows that it may not necessarily be one-sided in the future.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Damn I didn't know about this game. I'm a space lover and the idea of mixing space and hot girls is so fucking win-win.

I like the story and the background about the planets, species and every thing that involve MC. "Would you like to know more?" Fuck yeah.

I like too the fact that I like the three characters, they are so different that I can't choose a favorite, and I want to know how the story develop with each one.

The girls have a nice render, very detailed and beautiful. Chris reminds me Vasquez from Alien 2, in body and mind; she has the same "I-can-smash-your-balls" personality like in the movie xD

Anyway, thank you so much to the autor for bringing us this interesting game
*curtsies* You're more than welcome, and welcome also to my little corner of madness, lewdness and conspiracy theories galore on F95 :)

Thank you. This means -so- much to me. I really tried to make them non-generic and give them very much their own personalities and drives :)

Thank you. I'm really trying to hard to bring both story telling and graphical realism to my little game, your words are most kind.

In other hand, on the tutorial, we are warned about some "special" event that we can do, like the cigarrette and water example, but in the game, I didn't find any event. Did I miss something or this is for future updates?
There are a number of minor clickables in Chapter One but to be honest it was really flagging this mechanism as we go forward where it can become a -lot- more important. That said people are finding new stuff everytime they play. I believe someone was on their sixth playtthrough when they recently discovered something. That doesn't mean you should, or indeed have to, to enjoy the game. But I'm firm believer in giving players choices - and choices that count.

It's a fair point but a) our MC knows nothing about kickboxing sadly, b) Chris plays no holds barred and c) have you seen her muscle tone? :) Oh and as to realism, yeah...much more realistic than most games I would say. Yes, yes, I know that's me saying it. But the science is as bang on as can be, everything makes logical sense and the lore hangs together perfectly. But I'll leave other players to state their own views on that. Well, I would say it was sound wouldn't I? :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yes, yes, I know that's me saying it. But the science is as bang on as can be, everything makes logical sense and the lore hangs together perfectly. But I'll leave other players to state their own views on that. Well, I would say it was sound wouldn't I? :)
I came for the lewdness, but stayed for logic (and lewdness, and story, and choices, and...*rants for five more minutes*). :)

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
muscle tone is vastly overrated.

really, if she wanted an easy win, she should just pick him apart and win the rounds. even with her skill advantage, if she started going for a knockout early, she would have a vastly increased chance of taking a sloppy haymaker from a man.

actually, back to muay thai. her easiest, surest way to victory is just leg kick him. he'd just be a heap of tears on the floor thinking about whats coming next

example:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Damn I thought I'd replied to this!

Yep, sweet, cute, lewd little Annie - and yet...Well, bad end anyone?
I assume the bad end is Annie is actually one of those crazy people who abduct people and seal them in rooms, but you know, with a welded door, her "pet" dies of dehydration/starvation/oxygen deprivation. Or on the flipside, she accidentally welds herself in somewhere and dies only to haunt the place like all those ghost stories of women in walls.

While Chris was hitting punching bags and hitting on women, MC was silently complaining about resonance cascades and crowbarring headcrabs.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I assume the bad end is Annie is actually one of those crazy people who abduct people and seal them in rooms, but you know, with a welded door, her "pet" dies of dehydration/starvation/oxygen deprivation.
Is that your plan? Use Annie to weld Mia in a cargo container?!:)

I think the bad end is a reference to bad end in Ch.1 (which I never got).

Or on the flipside, she accidentally welds herself in somewhere and dies only to haunt the place like all those ghost stories of women in walls.
I find that extremely unlikely. Unless Sarah is the one handing her whatever they use for welding.:)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Is that your plan? Use Annie to weld Mia in a cargo container?!:)

I think the bad end is a reference to bad end in Ch.1 (which I never got).

I find that extremely unlikely. Unless Sarah is the one handing her whatever they use for welding.:)
Bad end, meh. It was just a misfire during a repair space walk.... there is no grudge leftover from betrayal. none what so ever.

When you are tripping on spice melange, anything is possible, even bad welds.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Anyway, thank you so much to the autor for bringing us this interesting game.
Damn, meant to say that I'm glad you liked the three girls you've met so far.

You've still seven more to meet :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes