Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
10 women on all of Ophion, no wonder the LGMs are running after everything.
I'm curious about where the actual sightings of the LGMs took place. Just in the vicinity of the station or at various isolated places around the planet? If it's the second option and low dying population estimates are somewhat correct, what are the odds of them actually being close to the station of all places? Seems too convenient. :unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm curious about where the actual sightings of the LGMs took place. Just in the vicinity of the station or at various isolated places around the planet? If it's the second option and low dying population estimates are somewhat correct, what are the odds of them actually being close to the station of all places? Seems too convenient. :unsure:
I'm telling you. Someone wants them there to justify the use of lethal force and a return to the militaristic way of space expansion

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What if the LGM are actually peaceful but it's the humans that make them aggressive by a) destroying their cultural and burial sites. b) exposing them to female pheromones, after all access to the showers is limited,if it was a normal procedure, the Lieutenant wouldn't be informed about it. Sweat contains pheromones, the Ophions are susceptible to them and get wild. c) humans had a prejudice based on their appearance and opened fire, the aliens just avenge their fallen

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm telling you. Someone wants them there to justify the use of lethal force and a return to the militaristic way of space expansion
Since this is the first habitable planet discovered, there is not much to return to.:)

Another thing, why does nobody seem to be thrilled about meeting another sentient, albeit seemingly primitive, species? I assume, there haven't been other first contact situations yet. One would expect there'd be hordes of scientists researching them.:unsure:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Since this is the first habitable planet discovered, there is not much to return to.:)

Another thing, why does nobody seem to be thrilled about meeting another sentient, albeit seemingly primitive, species? I assume, there haven't been other first contact situations yet. One would expect there'd be hordes of scientists researching them.:unsure:
Well maybe a fraction is studying them. That's why the missions became supply runs

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well maybe a fraction is studying them. That's why the missions became supply runs
Exactly, only one small station is mentioned. It's like: "These aliens are meh. They don't have any hot females. Let's just keep an eye on them and wait until we discover more interesting ones.":)

This would make sense once you discover many of them, but if there aren't any other yet?:unsure:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Exactly, only one small station is mentioned. It's like: "These aliens are meh. They don't have any hot females. Let's just keep an eye on them and wait until we discover more interesting ones.":)

This would make sense once you discover many of them, but if there aren't any other yet?:unsure:
The problem might be with the methods used by scientists, if @Nottravis is going for realism, the scientists probably tried to dissect one of the natives. And we know one thing about Notty, she likes realism as much as she likes to tease us with possible spoilers.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The problem might be with the methods used by scientists, if @Nottravis is going for realism, the scientists probably tried to dissect one of the natives. And we know one thing about Notty, she likes realism as much as she likes to tease us with possible spoilers.
Well, if they did, I guess they didn't share it. Or our Engineer hasn't unlocked a lore entry about LGMs' biological details yet.:)

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
*is too scared to do that one!*
She'd kill me!

*will, post Chapt 2, jazz it up and run it full HD render and post it again at some point*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That would be me! :)
If I had the render capacity I have some concept ideas for a series of comics featuring Mia, but..*shrugs*. If wishes were horses beggar's would ride.
Oh, Notty, you and I may share a brain. <3 I'm glad to see Becca (or is it Cabbee?) is so flexible with the idea!

Reactions: Nottravis

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Aren't we assuming they are "aliens" rather than a crashed satellite maybe named SHODAN made a bio species with the human DNA that was accidentally left on it during launch and now is trying to build a rather shitty army?

Remember all, cut off their limbs to kill them.... wrong game?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes