I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't want to cheapen her annoyance by throwing in innuendo's on a bit of a serious matter no matter how much I want to lighten the mood.

/curtsy.
I'm impressed, how hard was it not to slip at least one dirty comment in there? :unsure:
As soon as the mood has passed we'll be back to your regular schedule of creepy lesbian flirts desperately with nearly straight girl.
Creepy? Never ;)
Nearly straight? Almost certainly :p
Hotel? Not doing it, it's Huiti's thing

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was letting things stay a bit serious about this one.

I said he was speaking bullshittery but in a way that wouldn't cause too much offence as Notty had told me to leave this one as she was the one called out so she should be the one to retort.

I don't want to cheapen her annoyance by throwing in innuendo's on a bit of a serious matter no matter how much I want to lighten the mood.

I don't like seeing people upset, angry or otherwise anything but happy and if it takes me playing the fool to cheer people up then i'm more than willing but as she said, this could damage her reputation as a developer and I don't think me making light of it would do any good.

As soon as the mood has passed we'll be back to your regular schedule of creepy lesbian flirts desperately with nearly straight girl.

/curtsy.
I know, but unfortunately reason also seldom works with things like this, that is why I let my wallet speak instead of my words.:p

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Ophion in the bottom left is a nice touch. I am unsure what the lighter coloring is near the wing. Only major problem is the head area which looks like very blocky weird aluminum and the color blocking on that raised middle bit of the head white, black, lighter grey, grey (I know this is probably the model at fault). Is this the ch1 space walk?
Ophion below is not in direct light but not dark so the light on wing and forward parts is the sun hat is coming from (or going behind) Orphion.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Ophion below is not in direct light but not dark so the light on wing and forward parts is the sun hat is coming from (or going behind) Orphion.
You might have missed which part I was talking about, right before the wing there is a slight bluish lighter color in space. Since there is not really a lot of particles directly around the ship, the MC shouldn't be able to see the bluish reflection in space. This would only work if there were particles to bounce the light and then the whole ship would have it, or the inside of his space suit is bouncing light.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I figured it was a reflection of something, but that the vanguard was too far away from the planet to be in it's atmosphere yet to allow for light to reflect off particles. Unless the reflection is supposed to be within the space suit?

The back end of the ship looks fine within the image, the front looks like someone stapled on someone from the transformers cartoon. No offense meant.
Not true, atmosphere range is dependent on composition, gravity and volume/density. A lot of low trajectory orbit satelites are within atmosphere, Also space is not empty, Earth even in relatively clean space picks up tonnes of cosmic dust each year, there is no reason we cant be much near a nebula (which is like a city smog bubble unnoticeable while on inside). Also if door just opened atmosphere in airlock had just been vented to equalise pressure and all the water in air would have frozen instantly.

That is light from within, probably the airlock that opened.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah, to be able to play games...
I force myself to at least get in a few hours a week to play, I don't to play many, but I try to still get a few faves in.
Yay! Tonight on Masterchef: Ava teaches us how to cook spaghetti just right! (y)
Well, that would be a use for all that mincemeat we saw get made...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Not true, atmosphere range is dependent on composition, gravity and volume/density. A lot of low trajectory orbit satelites are within atmosphere, Also space is not empty, Earth even in relatively clean space picks up tonnes of cosmic dust each year, there is no reason we cant be much near a nebula (which is like a city smog bubble unnoticeable while on inside). Also if door just opened atmosphere in airlock had just been vented to equalise pressure and all the water in air would have frozen instantly.

That is light from within, probably the airlock that opened.
I agree on most of your points, but that portion of the shuttle and well everything on that side of the shuttle if it was atmosphere doing it would all be light bluish rather than just that very specific area.

I am doubting a ship wouldn't depressurize/recycle the airlock and keep all the air, rather than venting it to space, since oxygen etc are resources they need and are non replenishable in space. Also I think that area is too far forward on the ship from the airlock but that may be my memory being iffy.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You might have missed which part I was talking about, right before the wing there is a slight bluish lighter color in space. Since there is not really a lot of particles directly around the ship, the MC shouldn't be able to see the bluish reflection in space. This would only work if there were particles to bounce the light and then the whole ship would have it, or the inside of his space suit is bouncing light.
I'm no "light in space" expert, but I think that is a light cone coming from the Vanguard. If you trace it to its origin there is what appears to be a light source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The odd thing I find about that is the way it sharply cuts.:unsure:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm no "light in space" expert, but I think that is a light cone coming from the Vanguard. If you trace it to its origin there is what appears to be a light source.

4th image on the OP shows there are no lights there on the vanny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Aye, the cut does look odd.

But the set up of exterior lights , sun and atmosphere seems to work generally so it might just be that render that's playing up.

I'll have another look when the overnights finish. Thanks everyone.

You see why I like throwing renders around now. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
One last one before I go beddies ....

So I have a pile of Karen in the shower renders from water testing and time on my hands as renders churn away.

Who'd be up for me turning them into a stand alone shower peek game? Non cannon of course. Just some silliness and lewds.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
One last one before I go beddies ....

So I have a pile of Karen in the shower renders from water testing and time on my hands as renders churn away.

Who'd be up for me turning them into a stand alone shower peek game? Non cannon of course. Just some silliness and lewds.
Really? That's a serious question? You really don't know us at all do you? :rolleyes::whistle::p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes