I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
One day mebbe...
*squeee* That's for a possible future where this happens Of course, if we are talking about the multiverse, it's already happened and I've already read it, so congrats, it was a great read :D
I'd buy a book set in the same universe. Wouldn't even need H5 characters.:)
Indeed! As long as it's the original author :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
it just feels a bit weird that Chris and Amanda in a way know more about my char then I do, not even speaking of Kelly. :p
Really? I don't get the same feeling. Definitely not from Chris. Amanda may be just very observant.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
She likely is, and probably also very dedicated to her life's work. Also I doubt very much she chose that place to meet MC for the first time by accident. :p
Which place? You can meet her either in the wild or on the roof?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So, the real question is: When will the Vannie crew put Ophion station on fire by launching Amanda's burning knickers at Mike while Annie dances naked on the roof with Kelly desperately trying to reenact Bear's demise using only a drone, an LGM and the natural obstinacy of the Massiveshlong's blood?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm wanting 2D artwork, I tried 3D software... it ended badly.
I've been following tutorials for making the UI elements so that's all in - it's just getting some parts of code completed to have a demo (text only), I will look at scenes/art as a later phase.
*nods nods*

Nothing wrong with text only. CoC didn't do too badly.

And you're right to take your time. I spent about six months pre launch and in retrospect wish I'd spent longer tbh

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes