Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Totes! :p erm, Avaron1974 & Nottravis, I do believe that that is your cue to be all suggestive and innocent like (you two choose who gets which role) ;)
I disagree, no one should try to tame this artistic performance! Never feed the animals, let them cum and go freely! All the beauty of it is that it happens without the boundaries of a cage!

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Totes! :p erm, Avaron1974 & Nottravis, I do believe that that is your cue to be all suggestive and innocent like (you two choose who gets which role) ;)
You tell me if I'm so bad at flirting we need to call other people to save this show. And I was about to throw out my frenchest pick up line.

"Wanna butter my baguette?".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm offended that anyone would believe me and Notty would act like anything but 2 prim and proper lady folk.

There is no place for suggestive flirting in polite society.

Just as soon as she takes these restraints offf and vibrating plugs out so I can think straight (hurr) i'll tell you just how well behaved we are.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
It's one of the things I'm most proud of tbh. That the whole feel of the game can vary hugely depending on player choice. A good example I suppose would be Chris and Sarah perhaps. Do one playthrough being all professional and spending as much time as possible with Chris and then do another spending as much time as possible with Sarah.
I often use the phrase "your game..." and I mean it. By this I want -your- experience of H5 to be what you want it to be as much as possible. So yes, you get your orders and yes, you fly on the Vanguard etc. Those plot beats can't be ignored. But I also want your experience of the game to be tailored to the type of game you want to play.

You want a light hearted romp with silly jokes? Please step this way....
You want a darker, serious, story where you may end up with blood on your hands? Ah, that will be this table over here...
You just want a pure romance story? Over here please....
Ambitious... yes.

After reading the posts from earlier (which feels like a few days ago, but in reality, it is not even half a day) I just got this huge "Sunstone" vibe. Which prompted me to track it down and catch up with ch 5....

Anywhoo...

Can't wait to see where 4 takes us.... ****

*nevermind - edited for lack of...

Last edited:

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
Yeppers. Humour and smut is a bit of an inspiration for me :) I have his stuff down on my favourites....um...not that I would advise looking at my favourites actually, thinking about it....
I prefer humour and/or story with my smut, also pretty sure my favs are likewise best not dug through too deeply.

I only meant to say I like the UI you've put over renpy for Heavy five!
but people mentioned Sunstone and I was easily sidetracked... :oops:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I prefer humour and/or story with my smut, also pretty sure my favs are likewise best not dug through too deeply.

I only meant to say I like the UI you've put over renpy for Heavy five!
but people mentioned Sunstone and I was easily sidetracked... :oops:
Getting distracted happens a lot on this thread :) It's why we have near 900 pages and only one "Save Plz" :)

And thank you. I was pleased with the UI myself :)

The game is going over a bit of an overhaul at the moment as I've been learning as I go and now can sorta render a bit so Chapter Four is a bit delayed whilst I rework *looks shifty and whispers so as to not alarm anyone* ...about 1,500 renders....but going as quick as I can. Promise!

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
Getting distracted happens a lot on this thread :) It's why we have near 900 pages and only one "Save Plz" :)

And thank you. I was pleased with the UI myself :)

The game is going over a bit of an overhaul at the moment as I've been learning as I go and now can sorta render a bit so Chapter Four is a bit delayed whilst I rework *looks shifty and whispers so as to not alarm anyone* ...about 1,500 renders....but going as quick as I can. Promise!
Overhauls... I've been trying to write a game in Godot for a few years now, partly due to work and rl, but also because I keep rewriting parts as I learn to code better - sadly only text based atm as I can't do art.

Also I really want to see how different the dialogue will be with Chris if/when I am able to ditch playing as a male.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Overhauls... I've been trying to write a game in Godot for a few years now, partly due to work and rl, but also because I keep rewriting parts as I learn to code better - sadly only text based atm as I can't do art.

Also I really want to see how different the dialogue will be with Chris if/when I am able to ditch playing as a male.
Keep at it as long as it is fun and what I understood from a knowledeable source dialogue with Chris will be one of the biggest changes with a female PC of all the characters in game.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes