Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hah, that's the only "negative" thing in my Chapter Two review! But it could have been the light, because they looked good in some Chapter Four sneak peeks.:D
Really? :unsure: I loved them in chapter 2. Granted my favorite lips are Annie's (well, McGruder's "love lips" are a great contender already :p), but Chris' never seemed off to me. I guess now that Notty's working on the girls' skin, the quality gap between them would seem too jarring. Anyway, I like this "newish" Chris :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I. WILL. MAKE. THESE. PEOPLE. REAL!
View attachment 414413
No more plastic lips or skin...

Yes she's the same tone, just in bright light.

Also...I think I might be going bonkers - and I've no Jaffa cakes left.
I think you're about to run into what's the hardest part according to many artists: the eyes. Most finish the eyes with postwork, though I did see some pretty convincing renders with all kinds of trickery. And, well, hair will always be hair. Milage varies with every combination of asset, shaders, light, the color you picked...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Really? :unsure: I loved them in chapter 2. Granted my favorite lips are Annie's (well, McGruder's "love lips" are a great contender already :p), but Chris' never seemed off to me. I guess now that Notty's working on the girls' skin, the quality gap between them would seem too jarring. Anyway, I like this "newish" Chris :)
I think it really was how the light reflected on them. It make them look more plasticky. Trisha's were far worse though. :)

Annie's are my fav as well.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She looks...great. Really, really good. Took all day and about a £100 but worth it.
Congratulations, great work, Happy you cracked it and are happy with it

"Bordel de merde" i wrote that, I WROTE THAT... one thousand excuses!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 414377
Well one can noy really blame you, that somehow that word lived in your thoughts after studying those piccies. :p

I. WILL. MAKE. THESE. PEOPLE. REAL!
View attachment 414413
No more plastic lips or skin...

Yes she's the same tone, just in bright light.

Also...I think I might be going bonkers - and I've no Jaffa cakes left.
Beautiful render, though to me she looks somehow a bit younger then she did. Lips re still kissable though so will not complain:p

Poor Notty, hope the stores are open at Sunday's or you can fly over to more civilized places where they are stocked:p

I so hated her old lips. I mean who has lips like that?

Also, methinks Brexit can't happen quick enough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha well there were also 17 M fuck offs to the fuck offs, will not enter in that Brexit debate since I am not British, but the Conservatives def did not do the UK a favor by holding that referendum in 2016 and framing that question so badly considering the consequences and the EU cannot let you have your cake and eat it.:p (they might want to if that could get them out of this fuck up, but they simply can't due to trading agreements and existential questions for EU itself)

Ah well there is still time for every Brit that really feels badly to migrate to the European mainland, after all you are still European citizens atm. :p

*curtsies*

And now for Trisha....*gets to work*

Remember to take some breaks though, a ciggie and a Jaffa cake once in a while. (Not all those Jaffa cakes I hid have been found yet ;) ).

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22 A little OT. You're making a big mistake with DeLucas. Just finished the update a few minutes ago. One of the best updates I've ever experienced in an adult game. VERY heavy on emotions and humour.;)
I fully intend to play it when dev shows he can bite the sex bullet or else I might decide to play the game when finished as a adult story game, but then I will at least know in advance there will be no smut:p (yeah any serious mafia game is in the end an adult game. We are not talking about heroes here in the end, but people whose livelihood consists of corruption, fraud, killing, abusing and exploiting the weak in society and a few more immoral activities).

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

*sings* "Love me, love me, say that you love me...*

Untitled.png

Haven't changed that much but added a few wrinkles, knocked off some of the shine and whomped up the skin detail. NO BARBIES!

Oh! and everyone has tailored naughty bits too! "No vag the same" is my new battle cry! *might be going bonkers now she thinks of it with a battle cry like that...*

Nottravisgames: Remastering the shit out of things since....well, since I decided to remaster the shit out of things.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

View attachment 414469

Haven't changed that much but added a few wrinkles, knocked off some of the shine and whomped up the skin detail. NO BARBIES!

Oh! and everyone has tailored naughty bits too! "No vag the same" is my new battle cry! *might be going bonkers now she thinks of it with a battle cry like that...*

Nottravisgames: Remastering the shit out of things since....well, since I decided to remaster the shit out of things.
How do you crank up that skin detail anyway? That's one of the things I still haven't figured out properly.. Just crank up SubDivision? Or are there some more tricks to it?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I fully intend to play it when dev shows he can bite the sex bullet or else I might decide to play the game when finished as a adult story game, but then I will at least know in advance there will be no smut:p
Do you really think there wouldn't be sex? There is smut already. No way the game could be rated as anything else but "Adult Only" because of the smut at it's present state. It's not far off from Heavy Five in that regard.

There are other adult themes as well, but it doesn't shy away from the lewd part. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How do you crank up that skin detail anyway? That's one of the things I still haven't figured out properly.. Just crank up SubDivision? Or are there some more tricks to it?
Blind luck and stabbing at things? Sorry, no simple answer.

It depends on the skin map. If the skin map is good then play with the BMP and the translucency or glossy.

If the skin map is crap....then you can try Skin Builder or Anagenesis2. The latter is better - if it works. On some models it totes freaks out and makes them look glossy or adds red hues.

As an example for Sarah I tried three different maps, Skin Builder and Anagenesis2 - and had to play around with the settings on all of them. My problem of course was harder in that I had to make the same character but better so I was very constrained. If I was starting with a blank sheet it would be easier of course.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

View attachment 414469

Trisha looks wonderful indeed in her new render and may well love her when more of her personality gets a chance to shine through. Besides nothing bad about being a little crazy ..... :p

That won't be sayable after Four.... ;)
Well if I remember right that was already true after chapter 2, I do prefer your pace setting personally. :p You already showed there that you can do sex scenes and do not shy away from having one of your main girls in a serious sexy situation, even if you get disturbed.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes