RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I. WILL. MAKE. THESE. PEOPLE. REAL!
View attachment 414413
No more plastic lips or skin...

Yes she's the same tone, just in bright light.

Also...I think I might be going bonkers - and I've no Jaffa cakes left.

*sings* "Love me, love me, say that you love me...*

View attachment 414469

Haven't changed that much but added a few wrinkles, knocked off some of the shine and whomped up the skin detail. NO BARBIES!

Oh! and everyone has tailored naughty bits too! "No vag the same" is my new battle cry! *might be going bonkers now she thinks of it with a battle cry like that...*

Nottravisgames: Remastering the shit out of things since....well, since I decided to remaster the shit out of things.
Yeah i love seeing the little pores on on both Chris and Trisha's skins and Chris updated lips.
By the way, It is just me or does Chris looks like she has some gray hairs,lightining i suppose, in that picture?

ps: so Notty you spend the day poking vaginas? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, nice that you are taking a effort to change those details.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who can blame Chris' husband now?! :D
Of course you can blame him if you are Chris :p You made certain promises and deals with each other. Though I might be wrong and they might have had an open relationship it seems more that a certain amount of faithfulness was expected whether you were tempted or not. :p

Indeed you are a meanie Notty and out to make or life misery in game if you can while also having fun. That is part of what we love about you though that innocent playfulness. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well even if you may sell yourself short graphics wise, you for sure sell yourself short as a writer. Though I love phillies work in its totallity, you def are a better writer as him in my opinion and I even think he would agree. Not for nothing he added Burt to his team. Can't talk about Hope since still waiting to try his game and will be waiting a bit longer for my own reasons, but very few here come close to you.
*curtsies*

Looking forward to it, guess I will have to convince myself that despite the amount she drank, she is still able to make informed decisions or that I having drunk as much are just as drunk and have the same right to make a possibly bad decision as Annie has. :p
Oh you totally have the right to make bad decisions. Totes :)

I give you lots of options for making those as we go on. Well, it is your right, no? :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah i love seeing the little pores on on both Chris and Trisha's skins and Chris updated lips.
By the way, It is just me or does Chris looks like she has some gray hairs,lightining i suppose, in that picture?

She has always had some grey hairs, not sure if that has something to do with what Annie might tell you when you go for drinks with her, the hubby situation or something we are still to find out about her.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Thankees.

Oh Chris does have some grey hairs. She always has had but mebbe it needed better lighting to see. I -think- one of the clues/hints even mentions it at one point? *forgets*

And thanks. I figured if I was remastering I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb y'know?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*curtsies*

Oh you totally have the right to make bad decisions. Totes :)

I give you lots of options for making those as we go on. Well, it is your right, no? :)
Well it is more whether I would consider it a bad decision or not, not whether you decided in game it will be a bad decision. Pretty sure I will be making enough of those last ones that you will be able to cackle plentiful to your hearts content. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Of course you can blame him if you are Chris :p You made certain promises and deals with each other. Though I might be wrong and they might have had an open relationship it seems more that a certain amount of faithfulness was expected whether you were tempted or not. :p
It was more of me trying to express that Jolene looks amazingly beautiful in a funny way.:p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She has always had some grey hairs, not sure if that has something to do with what Annie might tell you when you go for drinks with her, the hubby situation or something we are still to find out about her.
Thankees.

Oh Chris does have some grey hairs. She always has had but mebbe it needed better lighting to see. I -think- one of the clues/hints even mentions it at one point? *forgets*

And thanks. I figured if I was remastering I may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb y'know?
Nice i quite like, it makes her look more unique.
Funny how i don't remember noticing this before. My mind is playing me tricks... :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sadly you can only chose the content that's included.... ;)
Here I thought you were good, when you can't make infinite endings!!! :ROFLMAO:
Maybe if I befriend Marcus, he can give me the pills I need for that ending... :unsure:
There are exceptions to prove every rule.
Stress ages you quickly.
Nice i quite like, it makes her look more unique.
Funny how i don't remember noticing this before. My mind is playing me tricks... :unsure:
That is because her hair is up here...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I. WILL. MAKE. THESE. PEOPLE. REAL!
View attachment 414413
No more plastic lips or skin...

Yes she's the same tone, just in bright light.
I've said it before, but I'll keep saying it! Fantastic! :love: BTW Nice Lips!
Also...I think I might be going bonkers - and I've no Jaffa cakes left.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Tesco do same-day deliveries in some areas now!
I so hated her old lips. I mean who has lips like that?

Also, methinks Brexit can't happen quick enough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol @ the song
Code Red! Repeat,
We have a Jaffa cake emergency!
All hands man your stations!
View attachment 414433
Are you sure? That means we'll have to change the light bulb :unsure:;)
DA22 A little OT. You're making a big mistake with DeLucas. Just finished the update a few minutes ago. One of the best updates I've ever experienced in an adult game. VERY heavy on emotions and humour.;)
It's next on my list to play :) The update anyway, I've played it before.

*sings* "Love me, love me, say that you love me...*

View attachment 414469

Haven't changed that much but added a few wrinkles, knocked off some of the shine and whomped up the skin detail. NO BARBIES!

Oh! and everyone has tailored naughty bits too! "No vag the same" is my new battle cry! *might be going bonkers now she thinks of it with a battle cry like that...*

Nottravisgames: Remastering the shit out of things since....well, since I decided to remaster the shit out of things.
While I'm not a fan of Trisha in general, that's some very good work there! :)
Oh aye. For clarity (and remember I'm tired and out of Jaffa cakes so might not be as clear as I usually am - not I often am of course). Hopes and Philly are really the only two games I compare myself against. Obvs I'm nowhere near them graphics wise but that's more due to hardware limitations on my side I think, especially after pushing myself on the remaster and seeing what I can do. But with respect to writing and plotting etc I like to think we're the top three.

Now that is of course a matter of taste etc to an extent. People may well prefer other more simple games and that's fine. But from a technical perspective of quality narrative and dialogue - even if you don't like it - no one can say we're bad writers. Indeed we're the best.

But I digress. Obvs I have a slight advantage over Hopes re the story in that I've cheated :) My main story is equally slow paced re the smut and, indeed, that is how it should be. Not as a mechanism to force you to grind, or wash solar panels etc but because that's how our stories are. But of course, as I say I've cheated, I have VR and SP..... All the smut I can think of with no consequences to the main storyline.

Lesbian gang rape? Yup - slap it in! Forced anal bondage sex? Got it! etc etc etc...

With no story line impact. :)
Okay... here we go. Strap in because it's about to get wild.
You are the best of the three! So shush with yer naysayin'

Was that okay? Not too wild for you? :unsure:

Philly might be better stylisticly, but he's already on his 2nd game so has a head start.
Hopes and you are similar in terms of writing but you both have very different stories, apart from the story bits. ;)

*cackles wildly*

Player: "I'm going down the Chris romance path!"
Me: "Sure about that?"

View attachment 414525

Nottravisgames: Fucking with your mind since Chapter One
You can fuck with my mind anytime, wait, that didn't come out quite right. :oops::rolleyes::whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes