Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
And my final asset jigsaw piece. After four different assets I'm finally happy with the marines assault vehicle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I saw that in the announcements a few days back, and in the store yesterday. Was REALLY tempted by it, and probably will pick it up sometime. I just didn't take it for now, since it misses some luxurious passenger seats in a rear cabin, which I need for earlier chapters in my plans. (no, the seats in the cargobay do NOT count as luxurious!). But it certainly has other uses.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Beautiful! Magnificent even on its own!

I'll wait to see her in colour before passing what looks to be an overwhelmingly favourable judgement, but I'm very impressed so far! Enjoy your more than deserved rest, Notty.:)
Oh, don't worry, the next version of the game will be entirely in black and white. Was a tough call for Notty, deciding between black&white and Sepia. She's still undecided which grain filter to add, though the one with some horizontal television syncing stripes seems to have the upper hand at the moment.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
And my final asset jigsaw piece. After four different assets I'm finally happy with the marines assault vehicle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. This dropship looks sleek and dangerous, very unlike the old model. Very nice

And new Sarah gets to celebrate with a new portrait.
View attachment 414550
That however is it for me a bit. beddies calls...
This picture is just amazing. The angle of her neck and twist of her head look a mite odd, though.
How long does it take your hamster to render such a portrait?

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Morning all - spent 6 hours in the animal ER last night and missed five pages - my cat had a wound on his jaw that abscessed - loo. Now I have to get antibiotics and pain meds down his throat twice a day.

I. WILL. MAKE. THESE. PEOPLE. REAL!
View attachment 414413
No more plastic lips or skin...

Yes she's the same tone, just in bright light.

Also...I think I might be going bonkers - and I've no Jaffa cakes left.
The pic: :love:
No Jaffa cakes: :eek:

*curtsies*

And now for Trisha....*gets to work*
Oooh... working Trisha now? Won't Ava get jealous?

*sings* "Love me, love me, say that you love me...*

View attachment 414469

Haven't changed that much but added a few wrinkles, knocked off some of the shine and whomped up the skin detail. NO BARBIES!

Oh! and everyone has tailored naughty bits too! "No vag the same" is my new battle cry! *might be going bonkers now she thinks of it with a battle cry like that...*

Nottravisgames: Remastering the shit out of things since....well, since I decided to remaster the shit out of things.
Pic: gorgeous
Battle cry: :whistle:

*cackles wildly*

Thankees :)

*cracks knuckles*

I'm going to make that scene so much better. Just wait! :)
It's a good thing I'm planning on re-doing all my saved paths. :D

*cackles wildly*

Player: "I'm going down the Chris romance path!"
Me: "Sure about that?"

View attachment 414525

Nottravisgames: Fucking with your mind since Chapter One
You are so cruel! She's dreamy, that's for sure.

*curtsies*

Oh you totally have the right to make bad decisions. Totes :)

I give you lots of options for making those as we go on. Well, it is your right, no? :)
Urp... um... yeah. :cautious:

So if Sarah would be water, would that make Annie Earth, Chris fire and Amanda spirit? Of course that would leave Kelly out, but she is not one of the 4 main romanceable girls I thought.
You forgot Air. Kelly could be Air - she seems fickle enough.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, don't worry, the next version of the game will be entirely in black and white. Was a tough call for Notty, deciding between black&white and Sepia. She's still undecided which grain filter to add, though the one with some horizontal television syncing stripes seems to have the upper hand at the moment.
It is a pity it would be way too much work, but such a version as an extra might actually be very interesting. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Morning all - spent 6 hours in the animal ER last night and missed five pages - my cat had a wound on his jaw that abscessed - loo. Now I have to get antibiotics and pain meds down his throat twice a day.

The pic: :love:
No Jaffa cakes: :eek:

Oooh... working Trisha now? Won't Ava get jealous?

Pic: gorgeous
Battle cry: :whistle:

It's a good thing I'm planning on re-doing all my saved paths. :D

You are so cruel! She's dreamy, that's for sure.

Urp... um... yeah. :cautious:

You forgot Air. Kelly could be Air - she seems fickle enough.
Good luck with the pussy, I hope his claws are not too sharp and he will recover soon.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes