Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Lovely. The creases on her forehead and at the corner of her eyes are subtle, and they make her look even more realistic.
She should tone down the lip gloss though.

On a totes unrelated subject: has Becca been moonlighting for other devs?
Even Becca is the victim of celebrity fakes now? Shameful.:confused:
add2.png

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Quite nice ship design. Is the blue circular thing on the wing a rotor? So would it fly like a helicopter/plane hybrid in atmosphere?
Yeppers, or at least it is in my universe :) One of the reasons I've been struggling with the assault vehicle is none of them made -any- fucking sense. There was something wrong with every single one of them. This one....yeah, I can live with it.
Wonder if the marines will suffer the same or worse fate (as Vanguard) during reentry.
Who knows?!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, I did at some point remember I bought some Pulp SciFi Flying Saucer (totally a searchable asset at Rendo) ages ago. Its design totally didn't match what I had in mind for the story, but it's size and internal layout were perfect. And, with some more thought, I figured I could actually fit its out-of-place style into the story, even adding some intrigue, which it could really use.
Oh don't put intrigue in your game. The punters hate it *sage nods*

But as to the asset go for it. Vanny is a mix of about five or six I think. The seats are from one ship (Vannie's looked awful)*, most of the none "wall mounted" fittings are from all over the place. Certainly worth giving it a go at any rate.

*Dev note. The Vanguard seats are one of the few original assets from when I first started. Those, Chris and Sarah and the uniform design. Everything else got junked along the way.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yeppers, or at least it is in my universe :) One of the reasons I've been struggling with the assault vehicle is none of them made -any- fucking sense. There was something wrong with every single one of them. This one....yeah, I can live with it.
You mean, like the one where the exhaust of the landing rockets would heat up the ground to a few thousand degrees right below the marines' exit ramp?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Probs. The worse one I saw was one with weapon ports and....urgh. I mean, weapon ports. Really? Is this space 1850?
Unless the marines' compartment was more or less a deployable container unit, weapon ports indeed make no sense. As a deployable container (I think it was Earth & Beyond that featured those), they totally make sense, provided they can be shut airtight for 0-pressure conditions, allowing for the container to be used as a light bunker.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Unless the marines' compartment was more or less a deployable container unit, weapon ports indeed make no sense. As a deployable container (I think it was Earth & Beyond that featured those), they totally make sense, provided they can be shut airtight for 0-pressure conditions, allowing for the container to be used as a light bunker.
I'm more of the "visible targets are targets" school.
giphy.gif

So I just see them as a death trap tbh. Unless its all small arms vs small arms natch

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes