TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And my final asset jigsaw piece. After four different assets I'm finally happy with the marines assault vehicle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot imagine how long that would take me to model! Wow...
So if Sarah would be water, would that make Annie Earth, Chris fire and Amanda spirit? Of course that would leave Kelly out, but she is not one of the 4 main romanceable girls I thought.
Obviously, it would be Heart! How else will they form Captain Planet and save Ophion?
Morning all - spent 6 hours in the animal ER last night and missed five pages - my cat had a wound on his jaw that abscessed - loo. Now I have to get antibiotics and pain meds down his throat twice a day.
Sorry to hear it, good luck, hope it gets better soon.
You forgot sports, especially when that involves the other three as well:p
I would have said 'games', that includes sprots for those who like them, and real games for the rest of us. :p
Oh do what I did mebbe?
and all I read here was...
58ab9d580b07f5ffcf75764bb8576b7c.jpg
...sometimes being dyslexic is difficult, but entertaining...
Still the result is fenomenal, now if you only could make a game with no backgrounds or clothes. :p
Well you won't get any argument from me over the no clothes part anyway... XD
So, instead of doing BP next time, you decided to do an art book? XD
Doubt Notty would sacrifice her last Jaff cake, likely Trisha was just in the mood:p
A jaffa cake promised is a jaffa cake denied.
But Annie had clothes! A remedy to that might be in order for the sake of consistency.;)
Can't argue with that logic.
I do love that one. It's good advice, I will totes do that! XD
*has finished reskinning Amanda*

View attachment 414927
It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the water hose again!
Definitely, from the moment you deploy your troops. That's why those gunports would make sense on deployable containers: to lay down some suppressive fire while the first troops exit the container. Then the first ones to leave take position to lay down even more suppressive fire, allowing the last ones to get out as well. Everybody *has* to get out, since a container would be an easy target for a bigger weapon, and if the plan is to pick them up again in that same container, they'd want to draw fire away from it, which can only be accomplish by moving away from that thing. (no guarantee that the enemy won't shoot the thing to pieces anyway, though.)
You can't forget the element of surprise! ...Surprise! /hit button to drop troops.
Really?
View attachment 414962

Of course now I need to find better hair....
Still looks younger than before! Crazy theories: 1!
Yeah. I also intend to start again from the remaster to see everything new and to keep the story fresh in my mind.
Totes!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I decided to play your game a short while ago and learned about the remaster in progress, and seeing all those beautiful renders as of late as comforted me in my decision to wait for the remaster to be done, can't wait to play it with all the good things I read about it <3
You are so very kind about my work. But, as the dev, although I want people to play my game you've made exactly the right choice to wait :)

It looks and feels a much, much better quality of game. I do so hope you enjoy it when it's all done. I'll be releasing the remastered chapters up on here one by one as they are completed.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Has to be close to 200 pages in forum while doing remaster alone. In that only one person was complaining. That sort of fan base excitement speaks for itself.

Though probably a 1/4 of posts from Notte as she as devoted to fans as she is to her game. ;)
I'm still sorta slightly amazed people want to play it y'know? I get immense enjoyment from seeing that people enjoy my work.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I thought you couldn't improve on perfection, I apologise, it appears you can :eek:
Remastering the shit out of it, no? :)

Is it strandbased hair or are they textured planes? If the latter, try to fiddle with the horizontal (or vertical) repeats for the textures on some of the surfaces. Won't work on the scruffy-ends, but should make the seperate strands look a bit thinner on the regular "fill" surfaces.
*noddities* ta

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm still sorta slightly amazed people want to play it y'know?
How can this be so? Have we not shown you that it and you are worthy of the praise? :unsure::rolleyes:
I get immense enjoyment from seeing that people enjoy my work.
We get immense enjoyment from seeing you seeing us enjoying your work! ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm still sorta slightly amazed people want to play it y'know? I get immense enjoyment from seeing that people enjoy my work.
How can this be so? Have we not shown you that it and you are worthy of the praise? :unsure::rolleyes:

We get immense enjoyment from seeing you seeing us enjoying your work! ;)
TotesNotThea said it all. The game, the dev, the thread, all of Heavy Five merchandising and universe is worth knowing and playing :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes