Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey Huitieme since you're there I was wondering what made you choose Norse Viking era for your game instead of for exemple the French Carolingian or Merovingian era that you surely learned in school as I did, anyway nice to see a french dev :D
Well, you should now I'm ALWAYS around here. This thread is like a second house to me. I know the other roommates, I even like some of them (but don't tell them) and I'm using the fridge as my own :D
But out of respect to Notty, whose thread it really is, I'll answer to your question in the Vinland's thread :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, you should now I'm ALWAYS around here. This thread is like a second house to me. I know the other roommates, I even like some of them (but don't tell them) and I'm using the fridge as my own :D
But out of respect to Notty, whose thread it really is, I'll answer to your question in the Vinland's thread :)
He doesn't pay any rent either...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh, was that your sandwich I ate then? It had your name on it, I just thought people were giving names to the food in the fridge, I thought as I ate it that it didn't taste like a Huitieme! :unsure: ;)
You'd have only all started worrying :)

Much more important for me to get the reskinning done
Nah, much more important that you are sufficiently rested! ;)
We have to pay rent? :eek:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well, I could help you "mow the grass" to pay for my stay...
bean.jpg

Oh, was that your sandwich I ate then? It had your name on it, I just thought people were giving names to the food in the fridge, I thought as I ate it that it didn't taste like a Huitieme! :unsure: ;)
How do you know how I taste? :eek:
That's it, I'm locking my door at night now! Freaking roommates perverts!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I CAN DO ANYTHING NOW!

*might have overdosed on her Jaffa Cake resupply run*
Never underestimate the power of a good sugar rush or the efficiency of a motivated Ceiling-Becca when raiding cupboards. :p

Bad, bad bad Notty, No jaffa cakes for 5 minutes. :p

Per post!
Sure, just give us the details and address. Some Jaffa cakes with sleeping pills might be a good idea anyway. :whistle:

Good luck with the hair, looking forward to how it will look, besides we are still missing a black and white render of Amanda. :puppyeyes:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes