Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm more of the "visible targets are targets" school.
View attachment 414937

So I just see them as a death trap tbh. Unless its all small arms vs small arms natch
Definitely, from the moment you deploy your troops. That's why those gunports would make sense on deployable containers: to lay down some suppressive fire while the first troops exit the container. Then the first ones to leave take position to lay down even more suppressive fire, allowing the last ones to get out as well. Everybody *has* to get out, since a container would be an easy target for a bigger weapon, and if the plan is to pick them up again in that same container, they'd want to draw fire away from it, which can only be accomplish by moving away from that thing. (no guarantee that the enemy won't shoot the thing to pieces anyway, though.)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Really?
View attachment 414962

Of course now I need to find better hair....
Is it strandbased hair or are they textured planes? If the latter, try to fiddle with the horizontal (or vertical) repeats for the textures on some of the surfaces. Won't work on the scruffy-ends, but should make the seperate strands look a bit thinner on the regular "fill" surfaces.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I decided to play your game a short while ago and learned about the remaster in progress, and seeing all those beautiful renders as of late as comforted me in my decision to wait for the remaster to be done, can't wait to play it with all the good things I read about it <3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeppers, or at least it is in my universe :) One of the reasons I've been struggling with the assault vehicle is none of them made -any- fucking sense. There was something wrong with every single one of them. This one....yeah, I can live with it.

Who knows?!
Now i am a bit more inclined to believe most of them are done for... :ROFLMAO:
I decided to play your game a short while ago and learned about the remaster in progress, and seeing all those beautiful renders as of late as comforted me in my decision to wait for the remaster to be done, can't wait to play it with all the good things I read about it <3
Yeah. I also intend to start again from the remaster to see everything new and to keep the story fresh in my mind.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Has to be close to 200 pages in forum while doing remaster alone. In that only one person was complaining. That sort of fan base excitement speaks for itself.

Though probably a 1/4 of posts from Notte as she as devoted to fans as she is to her game. ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes