frap

Oct 17, 2018
Then lets hope you recover quickly as well and indeed, unfort u can talk to him, but he only understands so much. (On the other hand women say the same about us men:p).
That's because our attention spans are so short, unless it involves food, booze, or sex... or that's what I've heard from psychologists who... wait, naked waitress is here with my steak and whiskey... and boobs... what? What was I saying? Meh, wasn't important.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's because our attention spans are so short, unless it involves food, booze, or sex... or that's what I've heard from psychologists who... wait, naked waitress is here with my steak and whiskey... and boobs... what? What was I saying? Meh, wasn't important.
You forgot sports, especially when that involves the other three as well:p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
We definitely need a Hooters restaurant here. But then one with some comfy backrooms.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
About Chrismas specials, they make me nervous. :eek:
Love and submisson had one, abandoned.
Milfy City had one, ~1 year with no update.
Dreams Of Desire had one, next game plagued with problems.

Be vewy, vewy afraid.
View attachment 414557

Tread lightly, and carry a big gun!
Oh, I wouldn't worry. I enjoy you lot and my own game far too much to stop tbh. :)

Besides, it really would be a case of just picking a model, sourcing the uniform and letting the photographer get on with it. No effort from me at all. Far easier, and arguably more fun, to put them in the blues dress uniform tho. Stockings for a start. :)

I might even have found the studio and the photographer. Pretty good work tbh. I can either have 100 images or a 5 minute video at a reasonable price....*will think on*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I saw that in the announcements a few days back, and in the store yesterday. Was REALLY tempted by it, and probably will pick it up sometime. I just didn't take it for now, since it misses some luxurious passenger seats in a rear cabin, which I need for earlier chapters in my plans. (no, the seats in the cargobay do NOT count as luxurious!). But it certainly has other uses.
Oh do what I did mebbe? Most of the Vanguard interior is from other stuff that I kitbashed. It's not too hard once you get into it. I mean....I did it, anyone can :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow. This dropship looks sleek and dangerous, very unlike the old model. Very nice

This picture is just amazing. The angle of her neck and twist of her head look a mite odd, though.
How long does it take your hamster to render such a portrait?
About ten minutes, which makes a nice change :)

Well no clothes, no assets, no backgrounds. Just the char and the light makes it easy. I probs spend longer on the pose than the render which, most certainly, is different for me!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh do what I did mebbe? Most of the Vanguard interior is from other stuff that I kitbashed. It's not too hard once you get into it. I mean....I did it, anyone can :)
Well, I did at some point remember I bought some Pulp SciFi Flying Saucer (totally a searchable asset at Rendo) ages ago. Its design totally didn't match what I had in mind for the story, but it's size and internal layout were perfect. And, with some more thought, I figured I could actually fit its out-of-place style into the story, even adding some intrigue, which it could really use.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And my final asset jigsaw piece. After four different assets I'm finally happy with the marines assault vehicle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quite nice ship design. Is the blue circular thing on the wing a rotor? So would it fly like a helicopter/plane hybrid in atmosphere?
Wonder if the marines will suffer the same or worse fate (as Vanguard) during reentry.
This makes me tempted. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes