Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Akamari Since we were talking about the GP gens, the other day, here is my latest one, on Lisa, a gen3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not bad!:) I think my issue with them is about the more inner parts. Those look, not sure if it's the best word, kinda washed-out and low quality to me. Very unappealing up close, especially in contrast with high quality skin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not bad!:) I think my issue with them is about the more inner parts. Those look, not sure if it's the best word, kinda washed-out and low quality to me. Very unappealing up close, especially in contrast with high quality skin.
Yeah it can, they have a new one for 8 (GP2), hopefully it's better, I haven't really done a deep comparison of them yet. That said, from what I understand, they have the best position controls...

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That lazy fuck? I hand draw most of the images!
See I rest my case, signs up Notty for a course in delegating. :p

She will love to hear that, though Akamari is correct. In Heavy Five, Trish jump you!
Though she might be a bit forward, she is still refraining from throwing herself literally at you. :(

View attachment 415399

Yeah...I could make a calendar...
Probs as good as I can get to being close to the original - but I'm considering it as passable :)

View attachment 415442
Stop giving me hardattacks when i just wake up, lets just blame it to morningwood ok?:p Stunning though the B/W (Annie every bit as muchas Sarah) but also the Amanda render. Looking forward to getting to know them again when part 1 remastered comes out. :love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well until now the woman has been all talk and no action. She asks you to be a bit rough in a public place and when you comply, she does not like to be so open. :p
I trust that she will not let us down, though I can see at least 3 ways it could go, and only one of them is overly good for us, but that is another story... :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On a more serious note yeah I doubt Marcus would be happy to be cucked,unless maybe when it is for science. :p
It's hard to say, he certainly doesn't seem interested in her himself any more (if he ever was)... Hell, you never know, maybe he will be happy if you give her what she wants and she stops nagging him for it.
I am reminded of Al and Peggy Bundy, he might have been happy if she was getting some, as long as he didn't know about it, and it shit her up. :devilish:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes