DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't tease us, woman! :eek::love:

PS I hear Redbubble is good for this kind of merch *hint hint*

After looking back at the originals, I stand corrected about the hair length, sorry, I really thought it was a lot longer. :unsure:

Anyway... gorgeous! ;)
Yeah it is weird sometimes, how your own perceptions and thoughts about a character/person can blind you that way so you think she had longer hair.Edit: ofc another endorsement for the calendar here. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah it is weird sometimes, how your own perceptions and thoughts about a character/person can blind you that way so you think she had longer hair.Edit: ofc another endorsement for the calendar here. :p
Well, talking about the calendar, we do indeed have 10 announced female characters. So if we take into account the inevitable double spread for July and August Robot, I'm starting to like this idea more and more :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, talking about the calendar, we do indeed have 10 announced female characters. So if we take into account the inevitable double spread for July and August Robot, I'm starting to like this idea more and more :D
Could do Marcus for April Fools, and Mike for October ...scary shit.

But seriously, the other two months could be filled with other women, like Thea, the news women, Vampy and the princess, the pirate, Babe and Sarah's VR character... there are a lot of people we could choose for those months.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You are welcome.;):D

More than 10 actually. Obviously those who have not been revealed yet can't be featured, but... we also have Mia, Dianne, Karen, Alice, Shanice and Rita! :)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Could do Marcus for April Fools, and Mike for October ...scary shit.
Well, there eventually could be Vol.2: Boys of Heavy Five, when Female MC becomes a reality for the interested female audience. You could have Mike, Marcus, Amos, Carl, Ugg, Lt. Cmdr. standing behind Karen, Orc No.2, Wise Old Goblin, Bobe, two guys with a bottle, Mike with a rock, Mike with a switch... :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Considering her understandable wish for privacy,I have some strong doubts that the Robot will make it in:p, but Becca and Jane would also be viable choices of course. If anyone would like to have Mike and Marcus in , i would strongly suggest they get their own calendar. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sounds like a waste of a good month. Maybe there could be a standard December and then bonus Christmas theme!:)

All Christmas Is Optional! Gotta have ACIO in this!;)
Well you could just add some mistletoe and hats, that would not have to distract from the glorious beauty of the ladies.

Edit: Greedy Akamari, just admit you want an extra spread, nothing wrong with that though. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes