Jan 10, 2018
*sings*

Rollin', rollin', rollin';
Keep those hamsters rollin;
etc

View attachment 415594

Orig
View attachment 415577
5000% worth it, orders a 100 cartons of Jaffa cakes so Fraps prediction will not come true.:p Is afternoon here so Notty has every right to be awake now though. :p You made a slight change to her eyes? They look even better now to me, bit less Taylor like:p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
5000% worth it, orders a 100 cartons of Jaffa cakes so Fraps prediction will not come true.:p Is afternoon here so Notty has every right to be awake now though. :p You made a slight change to her eyes? They look even better now to me, bit less Taylor like:p
Oddly enough no. I kept the eyes from the old Summer model to try and keep her as the same as possible. It's probs the lighting, which can make a huge difference to how skin, eyes etc look.

But glad you like her :)

But begods you should see Trisha now reskinned and new lights. Jesus...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oddly enough no. I kept the eyes from the old Summer model to try and keep her as the same as possible. It's probs the lighting, which can make a huge difference to how skin, eyes etc look.

Yeah to me her eyes look more like they did in her guise as Gloria, ah well I might be imagining things, love how she looks anyway. Whether I am right or wrong. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Worth it guys?
I'd say yes. She looks great, but frankly I'm not entirely convinced of "Oh, it's Sarah!" yet. It's very close, but... IDK perhaps seeing her typical smile would help. Or just more images in general. Otherwise, I'll just get over it somehow... :)

It's good that you kept the eyes, that was her most striking part.:)

EDIT: Yeah, I'd defo need to see more... No matter how hard I try to see Sarah in her, something about her face throws me off... I think it might be something about her lips... Maybe the way they reflect light...

EDIT2: So I tried something and...

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

I can't see her on a big screen for now (still at work), but there's definitely something different in her (in the best way). It's like seeing the preliminary sketch and the finished artwork altogether.

The remastered chapters can't come soon enough :3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Not teasing much right? Well Trisha was already hot physically speaking, maybe just coming over a bit too needy in other departments. So feel free to hit us with your best shot. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah but to me her looks seems to be a bit closer to Gloria now on the whole
She's much closer to old Sarah then to Gloria to me. But that doesn't matter. Nothing wrong with having a bit different looks in the VR game. It may not be possible for the VR game to do 100% accurate representation. Plus, I'd probably do the same! How often do you get to improve your appearance like that, right? :D

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes