Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Unless Doppleganger or some accomplice got very close to Kelly first, asked her about family, took notice of the event, and now uses it to "prove" she's Kelly. It was brought up in a slightly awkward manner, though that might've also been due to limitations in writing, to insert proof that she *is* the real Kelly..
Surely...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like how varied opinions on Notty's characters get. It goes to show how much depth there is to them. :)
*cackle/preens?*

Oh! I'll try to catch up with DM's and whatnot tomorrow if I can. I see I have rather a few!

Laters!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Surely...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thought exactly.
I definitely would've expected something more elaborate and subtle from you if you wanted to place such evidence, which means I might be onto something with my suspicions about Kelly's "out of the blue" statement about Bears' adventure.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*peeks in -very- briefly before beddies*

It's all coming together guys. I'll do a patreon post in a day or so with a whole host of "fuck, look at it now!" piccies. You will hardly recognise the station :)

I've one additional feature I want to implement for the remaster but dunno if I will or not. It would be super - and not in any other game and I -think- I even know how to code it too (which is a plus!). Will think on tho as I'm getting desperate to get One out.
To be fair, it's now October, I know you want to get it out ASAP, but another week or two won't hurt :unsure:;) It might butthurt a certain few, but we don't talk about them here, hence the spoiler.

Glad to hear it! Hope it keeps getting better!
Well, if she's going to bed, it can't get much better ;)

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I strongly agree with that, Blade Runner is my all time favorite sci-fi movie!:love:
and for the famous dialogue, "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain" was a personal add from the actor himself: Rutger Hauer(Dutch actor) after merely cutting the original scripted speech by several lines ... a significantly modified dialogue!!:love::love:

RIP Rutger Hauer.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Depends on if she is alone or not, it can always be better, or worse. Of course this assumes she doesn't just keep working and pretends to sleep.. XD
She'd totally do that, too, wouldn't she?
Guys....I'm hurt!

Like I'd say I was off and then carry on working. *shakes head sadly*

But look at the lounge now though!

LOUNGE.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Guys....I'm hurt!

Like I'd say I was off and then carry on working. *shakes head sadly*

But look at the lounge now though!

View attachment 417114
When I said it couldn't get any better if you went to bed... I actually meant for you to sleep! :rolleyes:

Not to carry on wor-WOW! that's a really good lounge! :eek:o_O

PS Nice artwork on the walls! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes