Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
My thought exactly.
I definitely would've expected something more elaborate and subtle from you if you wanted to place such evidence, which means I might be onto something with my suspicions about Kelly's "out of the blue" statement about Bears' adventure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Btw it just occured to me, doesn't most strong female characters come from the sci-fi genre ? (maybe it's confirmation bias)
"God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal."
Did you know that a classic Colt revolver from Colt shop is 1800 USD? o_O

BTW She would have a few words with you :)
dywtlf.jpg
(Ok, you wrote most, but i wanted to put in a pic of her anyway :D)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is! :)

I don't think that Kelly could be Thea, there is little chance that Thea would know about the "Bear incident" ;)
Unless that is what she wants you to think, :p One of the big scientific problems as well, it is always impossible to proof a negative. Notty knows though. (that sounds almost religious, that last part:p)

*peeks in -very- briefly before beddies*

It's all coming together guys. I'll do a patreon post in a day or so with a whole host of "fuck, look at it now!" piccies. You will hardly recognise the station :)

I've one additional feature I want to implement for the remaster but dunno if I will or not. It would be super - and not in any other game and I -think- I even know how to code it too (which is a plus!). Will think on tho as I'm getting desperate to get One out.

I've got my eye on you Mr Sinphil....

Too clever by half. ;)
Yeah he has some nice theories:) Then again they might not even be bad or evil, but just people acting on their beliefs and convictions and we all have made the mistake once or twice in convincing ourselves that the end justifies the means, well at least I did. :p

If you wish to implement the feature just do. The remaster will be done when you are done. Just take the time you need and stay focused and fresh or no Notty cakes for you young lady. :p

I like how varied opinions on Notty's characters get. It goes to show how much depth there is to them. :)

As for Sarah, she's a bright lass. No doubt in my mind about that. I wouldn't call her disassociated, although I understand why you would perceive her as such. IMO it's her playful, cheery personality and occasional ditziness that give that impression.
I agree to me Sarah is also a bright lady, possibly ovrly so. I suspect she is more the type that is in her head to much busy with a few things at the same time that do interest her and then will sometime lose her concentration and focus on more mundane or routine things. :ROFLMAO:

Surely...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually we do, we just are normally slightly to heavily disappointed by the deliverance. That is why it is a very nice surprise when we actually get it delivered and even nicer when overdelivered. :p

Well, if she's going to bed, it can't get much better ;)
Well some sweet good dreams also can make it better as can the right company. :p Notty seems to hate sleeping though. :(

Guys....I'm hurt!

Like I'd say I was off and then carry on working. *shakes head sadly*

But look at the lounge now though!

View attachment 417114
Very classy lounge, though not sure that poster in the middle would be there nowadays:p You telling us something else as the complete truth, misdirect or bedazzle us though, that would never happen. :p I know we are annoying, but we do care about you, so just see that as the compliment it is. :ROFLMAO:

That is quite nice. Also quite big for a 5 person team, makes me wonder how many people were at the base before the place got relegated to a backwater outpost.
Well the question is of course what is the expected amount of people there for the future when it is possibly officially closed and why they have a freaking reactor installed for 5 heavy people. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
but just people acting on their beliefs and convictions and we all have made the mistake once or twice in convincing ourselves that the end justifies the means, well at least I did. :p
I think we all have. As have my chars... Defo talk to Amanda in Four *sage nods*

I know we are annoying, but we do care about you, so just see that as the compliment it is. :ROFLMAO:
Never annoying when you guys care or make intelligent critique. It ups my game seeing you care so much. Tbh if you didn't, I probs wouldn't be remastering to the extent that I am. Seeing you lot so invested in my little game means there is no longer anything as "good enough". It now has to be the best I can make it.

Well the question is of course what is the expected amount of people there for the future when it is possibly officially closed and why they have a freaking reactor installed for 5 heavy people.
Oh yes. Thinking about it there were five people on the station before you lot arrived. Another co-incidence in the game's name I'm sure....

If you wish to implement the feature just do. The remaster will be done when you are done.
I dunno. People can only be so patient - but it would be nice to have. Then again would people want it....*will think on*

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unless that is what she wants you to think, :p One of the big scientific problems as well, it is always impossible to proof a negative. Notty knows though. (that sounds almost religious, that last part:p)

Yeah he has some nice theories:) Then again they might not even be bad or evil, but just people acting on their beliefs and convictions and we all have made the mistake once or twice in convincing ourselves that the end justifies the means, well at least I did. :p

If you wish to implement the feature just do. The remaster will be done when you are done. Just take the time you need and stay focused and fresh or no Notty cakes for you young lady. :p

I agree to me Sarah is also a bright lady, possibly ovrly so. I suspect she is more the type that is in her head to much busy with a few things at the same time that do interest her and then will sometime lose her concentration and focus on more mundane or routine things. :ROFLMAO:

Actually we do, we just are normally slightly to heavily disappointed by the deliverance. That is why it is a very nice surprise when we actually get it delivered and even nicer when overdelivered. :p

Well some sweet good dreams also can make it better as can the right company. :p Notty seems to hate sleeping though. :(

Very classy lounge, though not sure that poster in the middle would be there nowadays:p You telling us something else as the complete truth, misdirect or bedazzle us though, that would never happen. :p I know we are annoying, but we do care about you, so just see that as the compliment it is. :ROFLMAO:

Well the question is of course what is the expected amount of people there for the future when it is possibly officially closed and why they have a freaking reactor installed for 5 heavy people. :p
Yes, exactly, she is smart ...too smart! :unsure: :devilish::eek:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think we all have. As have my chars... Defo talk to Amanda in Four *sage nods*
Oh, I'm definitely planning to "talk" to Amanda on all fours, ifyouknowwhatimean.png
More seriously, it's gonna be harder and harder (not like that, pervs) to decide what playthrough is gonna be my "canon" one with all the direction where I want to take Pepito: sex-craved bastard? skilled engineer? serious military man? goofy Dom Juan?

My usual method when playing these games is saying yes to everyone in order not to miss content, but here, it doesn't bode well to keep saying yes like a Mike an idiot. Something's afoot...

Never annoying when you guys care or make intelligent critique. It ups my game seeing you care so much. Tbh if you didn't, I probs wouldn't be remastering to the extent that I am. Seeing you lot so invested in my little game means there is no longer anything as "good enough". It now has to be the best I can make it.
Well,

Oh yes. Thinking about it there were five people on the station before you lot arrived. Another coincidence in the game's name I'm sure...
Yeah, but were they heavy? :unsure:
I'm sure that if we were to look for them, there'd be clues and hints enough to justify any theory about life, the universe and everything. For my part, Heavy Five makes me think about . And now that we know something's up with the nuclear reactor, I'm sticking to that thought.

I dunno. People can only be so patient - but it would be nice to have. Then again would people want it....*will think on*
It's funny, because on one hand, I can't wait to play the remaster and dive into chapter 4, but on the other hand, I know that quality takes times (ergo, upmost quality like yours takes a lot of time, it is known) and I'd rather wait for you to be ready than press you on.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Seeing you lot so invested in my little game means there is no longer anything as "good enough". It now has to be the best I can make it.

If you want a feature in your game, you should go ahead and see if it can be implemented. It is still your game. Most people would wait for the best you can do. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Oh yes. Thinking about it there were five people on the station before you lot arrived. Another co-incidence in the game's name I'm sure....

Defo planning to have a little talk with Amanda and maybe tease her a bit as well. Same for Kelly, lil sis has surprised her brother after-all and made him a little worried about her. :p

Well I at least want you to make a game that you are proud of, so if we all help you to motivate you for that, so much the better as long as you look after yourself as well. Could of course threaten you with a spanking, but a. I could not deliver since your safely hidden away and b. you might consider it as a reward and positive attention. :ROFLMAO:

For sure that is a coincidence. :whistle: Will await (im)patiently more information so more things will start making sense. On that note, if you really think the feature is an improvement and would be harder to implement later, then do it now or give up on it. You are testing our patience now anyway for a good reason and yeah despite my early misgivings and fears that you fully delivered on considering the remaster. :love:
I also have to admit, that though I had seen that you had grown a lot, I had underestimated how much you had grown and how much you had been limiting yourself due to the early assets you needed to use due to technical limitations, so we def will have a much better game after the remaster, so take the time you need and do what you need to.

Yes, exactly, she is smart ...too smart! :unsure: :devilish::eek:
Talking about RahRah or Notty here? :p

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My usual method when playing these games is saying yes to everyone in order not to miss content, but here, it doesn't bode well to keep saying yes like a Mike an idiot. Something's afoot...
I think in this case it's not a bad idea to play differently than "these games". This is not of them. :)

It's funny, because on one hand, I can't wait to play the remaster and dive into chapter 4, but on the other hand, I know that quality takes times (ergo, upmost quality like yours takes a lot of time, it is known) and I'd rather wait for you to be ready than press you on.
Yep, no pressure from me either.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, I'm definitely planning to "talk" to Amanda on all fours, ifyouknowwhatimean.png
More seriously, it's gonna be harder and harder (not like that, pervs) to decide what playthrough is gonna be my "canon" one with all the direction where I want to take Pepito: sex-craved bastard? skilled engineer? serious military man? goofy Dom Juan?

Well,

Yeah, but were they heavy? :unsure:
I'm sure that if we were to look for them, there'd be clues and hints enough to justify any theory about life, the universe and everything. For my part, Heavy Five makes me think about . And now that we know something's up with the nuclear reactor, I'm sticking to that thought.

Yeah I guess I am already pretty sure it will be a canon run through for at least every one of the 4 main women, Notty is defo a bad tease and temptress. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah I guess I am already pretty sure it will be a canon run through for at least every one of the 4 main women, Notty is defo a bad tease and temptress. :p
I intend to have one most immersive true canon playthrough to rule them all.;) But then, yeah, I will have canon runs for each girl based on what I would do, and then many, many non-canon ones.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
it's gonna be harder and harder (not like that, pervs) to decide what playthrough is gonna be my "canon" one with all the direction where I want to take Pepito: sex-craved bastard? skilled engineer? serious military man? goofy Dom Juan?
The idea is to make it impossible - well, almost :)

Yeah....saying yes to everyone most certainly is not a good idea. Not at all....

Thank you. I wish I could be quicker about it - I really do.
I also have to admit, that though I had seen that you had grown a lot, I had underestimated how much you had grown and how much you had been limiting yourself due to the early assets you needed to use due to technical limitations, so we def will have a much better game after the remaster, so take the time you need and do what you need to,
*nods nods*
I know I can sound a bit like a whiny bore banging on about my IT rig, but it has, and is, a huge limiting factor I'm afraid. Both in terms of complexity of sets and speed of production. The plus side is it's forced me to have to learn a hell of a lot to be able to improve the graphics with what I have which could well pay dividends down the line. I can't afford any "fat" or waste in the render process so...that could end up being a huge advantage as my kit improves. I mean, if I can make what I'm making now with what I have....crikey.

Looking very spiffy. :) By the way that is a snooker table? Sport did grow in worldwide popularity quite a bit in that case. :p
Pool table ;)

Annie plays pool y'know....

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The idea is to make it impossible - well, almost :)

Yeah....saying yes to everyone most certainly is not a good idea. Not at all....

Thank you. I wish I could be quicker about it - I really do.

*nods nods*
I know I can sound a bit like a whiny bore banging on about my IT rig, but it has, and is, a huge limiting factor I'm afraid. Both in terms of complexity of sets and speed of production. The plus side is it's forced me to have to learn a hell of a lot to be able to improve the graphics with what I have which could well pay dividends down the line. I can't afford any "fat" or waste in the render process so...that could end up being a huge advantage as my kit improves. I mean, if I can make what I'm making now with what I have....crikey.
That is the right attitude indeed, accept what you cannot change and take the benefits out of it as much as you can for your growth.

Akamari I think I am planning to do it other way around,first run through run through per woman and then decide on a canon one, if still able to do so and will not start begging Notty for a harem ending by then, since really cannot choose. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes