DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm, do we get to warn her that she accidentally left one of the buttons on her blouse closed?
Well it would only be fair, we would not like to give the poor girl the idea she needs to be overdressed and that we do not appreciate her efforts to guide, console, tempt and entertain us.

Are you going to sabotage the Vanguard and get the incoming marine assault vessel to crash land?:unsure:
Now for this we really need one of those angel face emotions or an I am innocent emoji's. :p Or in the immortal words of Shaggy and millions of men before and after him:
1570025778906.png

Yeah, I know, that's a lot of "ifs" and even if it played that way, there would be too many obstacles for it to work, but a man can dream :'(
True, 4 might be a bit much though. Besides if you really think about it, do you really want to live together with 4 women who are friends and lovers? One woman can be trying enough.:p

On a side note it would not only have to be last man on Ophion, it could also be a deep dark secret that would bind a few people together, like a little game of Genocide and tell nobody else for example.

I guess we will have to see what is required. :unsure: But if that is what it takes to get the happy ending, then that is what I will do (at least once)! :ROFLMAO:
How much do you want to bet, you will not be the only one? Just wait a minute till I pried Huity's fingers off from Becca and thrown him at Trisha.:p

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Meh he's a pretend viking, we don't have those in France :p unless he's from Normandy, it was heavily invaded back in the days so some genes might remain
Well, I've got none of the Viking features (except maybe for the beard and the beer belly). I'm from Provence and I'm as Mediterranean as they come!

That being said, I'm not even into water stuff, but if you tell me *not* to do something, I feel all the more compelled to do so. And Sarah looks so horny thirsty :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
From this....

c2sarahg1.jpg

to this...

chaptertworoomtest.png

A little more overnight finessing needed but you get the idea :). Pillows to shift, lights to tweak etc

Nice corridor.:)
*has three different ones!* :)

That being said, I'm not even into water stuff, but if you tell me *not* to do something, I feel all the more compelled to do so. And Sarah looks so horny thirsty :)
*considers it a good job she's being working with liquid planes etc of late then!*

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
From this....

View attachment 417439

to this...

View attachment 417589

A little more overnight finessing needed but you get the idea :). Pillows to shift, lights to tweak etc
The new room is nifty, but isn't it smaller than the old one?
Is that a levitating pillow behind Sarah? (very rare species, extremely valuable, if you find a pair you're set for life!)
Oh, and of course very nice shirt... It does rather hug her curves, does it not? :love:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The new room is nifty, but isn't it smaller than the old one?
Yep smaller than the old one. But feels more fitting for a transit room I felt. Makes the move to the "big room" feel more special :)
Is that a levitating pillow behind Sarah? (very rare species, extremely valuable, if you find a pair you're set for life!)
Pillows to shift
:)

"lovely Sarah"!!!!!?

Horrid woman *sage nods*
What's with the shocked faces? She is!

Sarah: "I'm a happy little pixie!"
Me: "Cow..."

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes