Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I strongly agree with that, Blade Runner is my all time favorite sci-fi movie!:love:
and for the famous dialogue, "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain" was a personal add from the actor himself: Rutger Hauer(Dutch actor) after merely cutting the original scripted speech by several lines ... a significantly modified dialogue!!:love::love:

RIP Rutger Hauer.
Rutger reworked a lot of script and he owned his role. He totally overshadowed Harrison even though Harrison gave a great performance. A sad loss of a talented artist. R.I.P.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hello Nottravis, I've been keeping an eye on the game from back when you were talking about concepts and the like. I wanted to ask if you have a tentative release date for chapter 4. If you don't that's okay. Will you release chapter 4 as part of the remaster? How long will the remaster take to get done? Will it be done this year? I know release estimates can be tricky so if you don't have one that's alright. I did have an alternate question however, in chapter 3 I chose for my mc to not shoot at the aliens. Will we be seeing some aliens that are possibly romancable by the main character? Thinking of the possibilities of having alien babes that reproduce quickly and being in the center of it all is a fun thought. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say the remaster images look great.
You are now manually imagining the MC having non-creepy consensual sex with the little green men. Whispering into their pointy ears "The short-haired woman can't hurt you anymore". Kissing their little bellies.
You're welcome

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh that old thing?

That one was rubbish. Here's what it really looks like :)

View attachment 417687

Narrowed the bed to give more room (need it for Chris visits), added a blanket, scribbled on Sarah's bag, gave Sarah cute socks, tweaked and tweaked etc
Though I heartily approve of the pretty pretty render, what is that no smoking sign still doing there, how can you have fun with Annie there. If her room was the same I begin to understand why she insisted to come to my room:p

But I'm making pretties!

See how pretty my pretties looks!
Now just make sure you yourself stay pretty as well. :p

You'll just have to see if you can see the t-shirt I suppose? :)
Will you also provide a magnifying glass for the texts on the t-shirts? We do not all lug 4K monitors around. Ah well could always play the game on my TV I guess. :ROFLMAO:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
You are now manually imagining the MC having non-creepy consensual sex with the little green men. Whispering into their pointy ears "The short-haired woman can't hurt you anymore". Kissing their little bellies.
You're welcome
While reading what you wrote my dirty mind just turned what you said into, "you whisper into the sexy alien's pointed ears the things that you will do to them later." I am going to get a cold glass of water to calm myself down a little. I got a little too excited thinking of starting a nest with an alien broodmother.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While reading what you wrote my dirty mind just turned what you said into, "you whisper into the sexy alien's pointed ears the things that you will do to them later." I am going to get a cold glass of water to calm myself down a little. I got a little to excited thinking of starting a nest with an alien broodmother.
Careful mentioning the word water close to Huitieme, he has a slight obsession with it. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hello Nottravis, I've been keeping an eye on the game from back when you were talking about concepts and the like. I wanted to ask if you have a tentative release date for chapter 4. If you don't that's okay. Will you release chapter 4 as part of the remaster? How long will the remaster take to get done? Will it be done this year? I know release estimates can be tricky so if you don't have one that's alright. I did have an alternate question however, in chapter 3 I chose for my mc to not shoot at the aliens. Will we be seeing some aliens that are possibly romancable by the main character? Thinking of the possibilities of having alien babes that reproduce quickly and being in the center of it all is a fun thought. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say the remaster images look great.
Hi Hi :)

Firstly thank you for popping in. Always nice to see a new face as opposed to the usual reprobates ;). Thank you also for your kind words with regards the remastering. It's a lot of work but I really think it's starting to come together as something I can be proud of y'know? Plus going forward the game will look so much better for everyone.

As to releases, Chapter Four was actually finished and ready to go. So it's all written, coded and rendered - -and then I felt I had to do the remaster. One of the reasons being the difference in quality between scenes in the actual chapter. Switching from the old grey corridors to the new control room (you haven't seen that one yet) was jarring as hell and that wasn't the only example sadly.

My plan is to remaster each chapter and release them as each one is completed. I'll be popping One to Three up here for sure (and I've no doubt that Four will find it's way here as well shortly after :) ). I have spent longer on the remaster than originally planned, I must confess. Originally it was just going to be the grey locations but then....then I saw what else I could do. Space scenes, landing, you name it. Everything I poked at I could just improve. Even down to the girls skin details (which is important close up).

Sorry, I'm waffling a bit. Too many renders, not enough Jaffa cakes.

So! Having set up every location and the girls how I want them, I think I can get all of One to Three out this month with Four out in November. At a push I might get Five out by the end of the year. I certainly want to but remastering almost the entire lot is a shit ton of renders for a 1060 card. Nevertheless I'll do my best.

As to the second question....well. you'll understand that to confirm or deny anything about that would be a bit of a storyline spoiler. But what I will say tho is that surely there must have been some female Ophions at some point, no? So what happened to them?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You have the prettiest pretties around but if you don't sleep those pretties will probably start talking to you and that's not a good sign.
But...they do.

*has just been discussing things with Sarah*

S: "Why did they need a barrel of fudge?"
Me: "What?"
S: "They took a barrel of fudge with them. Why? It makes no sense!"
Me: "It was -not- a barrel of fudge you perky muppet."
S: *huffs* "I know what I heard..."

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yes, and they are very pretty, but you still need to rest! :)
Don't you be giving me the sad eyes, you need rest woman! :cautious:
You have the prettiest pretties around but if you don't sleep those pretties will probably start talking to you and that's not a good sign.
See! Even Ava agrees with me! And that doesn't happen very often so I'm taking the win! ;)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Hi :)

Firstly thank you for popping in. Always nice to see a new face as opposed to the usual reprobates ;). Thank you also for your kind words with regards the remastering. It's a lot of work but I really think it's starting to come together as something I can be proud of y'know? Plus going forward the game will look so much better for everyone.

As to releases, Chapter Four was actually finished and ready to go. So it's all written, coded and rendered - -and then I felt I had to do the remaster. One of the reasons being the difference in quality between scenes in the actual chapter. Switching from the old grey corridors to the new control room (you haven't seen that one yet) was jarring as hell and that wasn't the only example sadly.

My plan is to remaster each chapter and release them as each one is completed. I'll be popping One to Three up here for sure (and I've no doubt that Four will find it's way here as well shortly after :) ). I have spent longer on the remaster than originally planned, I must confess. Originally it was just going to be the grey locations but then....then I saw what else I could do. Space scenes, landing, you name it. Everything I poked at I could just improve. Even down to the girls skin details (which is important close up).

Sorry, I'm waffling a bit. Too many renders, not enough Jaffa cakes.

So! Having set up every location and the girls how I want them, I think I can get all of One to Three out this month with Four out in November. At a push I might get Five out by the end of the year. I certainly want to but remastering almost the entire lot is a shit ton of renders for a 1060 card. Nevertheless I'll do my best.

As to the second question....well. you'll understand that to confirm or deny anything about that would be a bit of a storyline spoiler. But what I will say tho is that surely there must have been some female Ophions at some point, no? So what happened to them?
Having had my water, I feel much better suited to writing without my thoughts drifting away. Thank you for answering my question. That is actually much sooner than I expected. Good news indeed. The remastered stuff does look quite pretty I must admit. And as for the female Ophions, I wonder how the crew would react if the main character happened to get involved with an alien woman or how that would change the narrative....*scurries away and looks for nesting locations for his future plans.*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh that old thing?

That one was rubbish. Here's what it really looks like :)

View attachment 417687

Narrowed the bed to give more room (need it for Chris visits), added a blanket, scribbled on Sarah's bag, gave Sarah cute socks, tweaked and tweaked etc
When I said "there was a room for improvement" I actually meant "there is a room for improvement" and you proved me right! Yes, that.:giggle: It's a very nice room.:whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes