DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From this....

View attachment 417439

to this...

View attachment 417589

A little more overnight finessing needed but you get the idea :). Pillows to shift, lights to tweak etc
Well a pretty insane difference indeed and am I mistaken or did she find an even tigther shirt?

What's with the shocked faces? She is!

Sarah: "I'm a happy little pixie!"
Me: "Cow..."
Now now, no need to be jealous of your own creation. We love you just as much. :p

Must you tease us so!? D:
Guess considering 1570042302655.png this, she really has no choice. :p It seems it is one of her basic life needs and strong part of her personality.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Gently reminded sweetness, i'd never shout at you.

Be like that tiny thing from Incredibles ..... NO CAPES .... hardly the most intimidating of things.
Is it weird that I totally read that in Edna's voice? Darling! :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Damn, what a difference! Clearly, that was one render where there was definitely a room for improvement.;)

And with a very hot psychic in the middle!:love:
Oh that old thing?

That one was rubbish. Here's what it really looks like :)

sarahroometest12.png

Narrowed the bed to give more room (need it for Chris visits), added a blanket, scribbled on Sarah's bag, gave Sarah cute socks, tweaked and tweaked etc

Gently reminded sweetness, i'd never shout at you.

Be like that tiny thing from Incredibles ..... NO CAPES .... hardly the most intimidating of things.
But I'm making pretties!

See how pretty my pretties looks!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Oh that old thing?

That one was rubbish. Here's what it really looks like :)

View attachment 417687

Narrowed the bed to give more room (need it for Chris visits), added a blanket, scribbled on Sarah's bag, gave Sarah cute socks, tweaked and tweaked etc
The "Sarah's bag" touch is so cute! But what does she pilot? :unsure: apart from my heart

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
But I'm making pretties!

See how pretty my pretties looks!
Hello Nottravis, I've been keeping an eye on the game from back when you were talking about concepts and the like. I wanted to ask if you have a tentative release date for chapter 4. If you don't that's okay. Will you release chapter 4 as part of the remaster? How long will the remaster take to get done? Will it be done this year? I know release estimates can be tricky so if you don't have one that's alright. I did have an alternate question however, in chapter 3 I chose for my mc to not shoot at the aliens. Will we be seeing some aliens that are possibly romancable by the main character? Thinking of the possibilities of having alien babes that reproduce quickly and being in the center of it all is a fun thought. Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say the remaster images look great.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes