TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I thought her bra got a day off and the buttons are just complying to allow the bra trade union inspector to see it is so. :unsure:
PRetty sure it was an international holiday, and she was supposed to give all of her clothing the day off! ...wait, maybe that is just what they want me to think...?
I got most of my 93 (see, I'm your opposite!:) But that doesn't mean I'm Thea!:eek:) from Gumforbrains, I think. Canto remains a factor too though.:D
I have received 17 (mostly from when I pointed out that facepalms don't count and every one had to test it. XD), and I have given out 15, I tend to avoid that one...
From this....

View attachment 417439

to this...

View attachment 417589

A little more overnight finessing needed but you get the idea :). Pillows to shift, lights to tweak etc
oh my takei giphy.gif
What's with the shocked faces? She is!

Sarah: "I'm a happy little pixie!"
Me: "Cow..."
To be fair, it is also 'wow'! XD
Ah, Sarah and her t-shirts... She does have quite a few. She got Annie one as a prezzie (which our C.Eng wears in Four) but Annie doesn't get why it's funny....
I do love the shirts.
But... But... that was maybe 300 pages ago :eek:
You don't save them all? ...I mean I do, and I still can't find it, but that's beside the point! (unless Annie wasn't the one modeling it at the time...) :unsure:
It may not be your fault that we chat so much but it is thanks to you and your game that we chat so much in here.
You have passed your Logic test!
I've never heard any of my partners say I taste like bacon.
Not even when you get salty from sweat? :unsure:
Oh that old thing?

That one was rubbish. Here's what it really looks like :)

View attachment 417687

Narrowed the bed to give more room (need it for Chris visits), added a blanket, scribbled on Sarah's bag, gave Sarah cute socks, tweaked and tweaked etc
That looks amazing! Though at first I was thinking that it would make it difficult to share, but it will mean you have to cuddle really tightly so you don't fall off! Though if it were my room, I would have pushed to to the wall (on our left), but that is me, I like the corner, the wall gives me stability! XD
That's only 116 cakes. So twelve boxes with some missing. I mean...it's a nice gesture but it won't get me very far now will it?
We all have to start somewhere, we did try to tell you that you should not have cut back the number of endings! :LOL: I guess now you need to push for 116 boxes, and then try for bigger boxes...
One should hope you do some serious running or working out in that case. :p
Is that what he hamster wheel is for? :eek: Damn, maybe I need to get one too...

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Okay - halfway through the 12 pages that have accumulated:

I think we all have. As have my chars... Defo talk to Amanda in Four *sage nods*
I was planning on it. After all, she might actually know what's going on!

It's funny, because on one hand, I can't wait to play the remaster and dive into chapter 4, but on the other hand, I know that quality takes times (ergo, upmost quality like yours takes a lot of time, it is known) and I'd rather wait for you to be ready than press you on.
^ Seconded

I think in this case it's not a bad idea to play differently than "these games". This is not of them. :)

Yep, no pressure from me either.
Okay, I guess that means I thirded?

Pool table ;)

Annie plays pool y'know....
And Ping-Pong? :whistle:

Oh, I know what my canon one will be, but I will try as many as I can manage.
Me too: Annie romance, the right way.

I think this is it. Like the big "It" that defines H5 away from most other games on here. The game/story will progress regardless of what you do and so, unlike "grind grind" or "hit every option until the game progresses" you can actually lose. Not lose in the sense of you can't progress but lose as in the sense of the game has ended and....oh dear.
I love this so much. :love:

Certainly Chris is more "Starbuck'y" than the others for sure. But...they're all badasses in their own way.... *wiggles eyebrows*
Aye - Annie is a certified badass in my book. Anyone that can dismantle a space ship, fix all the shit gone wrong and get it working again is a god/goddess as far as I'm concerned. (Have I mentioned how much I adore strong, capable women?)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
and now the other half:

"lovely Sarah"!!!!!?

Horrid woman *sage nods*
:unsure: Well, as the author, you know things we don't. So far she's not been awful, but... looking forward to seeing how this shakes out.

What's with the shocked faces? She is!

Sarah: "I'm a happy little pixie!"
Me: "Cow..."
Again, we'll have to wait for what is to come.

Ah, Sarah and her t-shirts... She does have quite a few. She got Annie one as a prezzie (which our C.Eng wears in Four) but Annie doesn't get why it's funny....
Can't wait!

No puns/innuendo's or rudeness today just a reminder.

We talked about it but we will fall out if you make yourself ill. Plenty of rest, food and water don't make me go all momma hen on you.

People know you're working, a week or so won't hurt anyone except me if you get ill.

I'll be sad.

You wouldn't want me to be sad would you?
That's so right. You should find a big stick and threaten to hit her with it if she doesn't take a break.

I'm seriously trying to make the best looking game out there - on an etch-a-sketch! :) *possibly has gone bonkers...*
You may be bonkers, but it is a fantastic looking game nonetheless. And we'll still love you even when you're scribbling on the walls of your padded cell with a purple crayon. ;)

You have the prettiest pretties around but if you don't sleep those pretties will probably start talking to you and that's not a good sign.
If you can't find a big stick you can grab a 2x4 out of my garage... :ROFLMAO:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Though I heartily approve of the pretty pretty render, what is that no smoking sign still doing there, how can you have fun with Annie there. If her room was the same I begin to understand why she insisted to come to my room:p
Oh, all the rooms have no smoking signs in. Except the lounge. Marcus was pretty insistent...

Will you also provide a magnifying glass for the texts on the t-shirts? We do not all lug 4K monitors around. Ah well could always play the game on my TV I guess. :ROFLMAO:
Usually, you get to see them due to different poses. Probs :)

She'll be too busy hurting me....

And i'll be loving it.
Dunno about hurt but I guarantee ache...
You're "lucky" in that you'll have the Chris domme route the way it should be played (at least as I see it in my head). Play a chapter a day and seeing Chris at the end of each Chapter....*clamps thighs together in achey flashback*

I tried to go the blackmail path and my body rejected the notion...
She's even cuter now :)

That looks amazing! Though at first I was thinking that it would make it difficult to share, but it will mean you have to cuddle really tightly so you don't fall off!
Thanks. All the transit rooms are meant for single occupancy tho *thinks back to her time staying in various mess accomodation*. Indeed -most- of the rooms are set up that way...

I was planning on it. After all, she might actually know what's going on!
Oh, everybody knows what's going on. Or at least thinks they do...It's just what they they're thinking about might only relate to them of course. After all why would, say, Chris care about what Trisha is up to or Amanda be interested in what interests Sarah, or Mike be interested in what's driving Chris or......you get the idea :)

Then there's everyone arguing about who saw Becca first, while I've just been continually admiring every view of her on Notty's DeviantArt.

Just to explain why I'm always fifteen or so pages behind.
There's a few more bits on bobs on too :)

Oh, everybody knows what's going on. Or at least thinks they do...It's just what they they're thinking about might only relate to them of course. After all why would, say, Chris care about what Trisha is up to or Amanda be interested in what interests Sarah, or Mike be interested in what's driving Chris or......you get the idea :)
On that of course. Why should you care about anyone's agenda's either?

Personally, I'd just let them all get on with it and just focus on the job in hand *nods nods*

annieloungetest.png

Evening artificial light with the lounge shutters closed

EDIT: Yes, I know we all get the joke, but Annie is over a hundred years down the line so the reference is a bit obscure by then - not to the resident perky pixie tho.

Edit, edit. Is it just me or is that skirt a little short to be playing pool?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
On that of course. Why should you care about anyone's agenda's either?

Personally, I'd just let them all get on with it and just focus on the job in hand *nods nods*
I do care about any agenda Chris might have considering my arse should be her job in hand.

No time for sneaking around doing sneaky things, i've been naughty and demand my punishment.

If she doesn't punish me properly i'll be having strong words with her or my name isn't Th .... er .... Ava.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I do care about any agenda Chris might have considering my arse should be her job in hand.

No time for sneaking around doing sneaky things, i've been naughty and demand my punishment.

If she doesn't punish me properly i'll be having strong words with her or my name isn't Th .... er .... Ava.
*looks thoughtful as she ponders her considered new feature...*

messtest.png

Slightly rejigged mess

If she doesn't punish me properly....

*looks thoughtful as she ponders her considered new feature...*
So...I have an idea for a feature. And I want to run it past my labrats..you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes