Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Perhaps as a last desperate attempt to sway Sarah from her after she wipes the boxing ring with yer ass?:D
actually I mentioned before how I think fighting Chris is the path to her heart,respect and nether regions. If she likes the MC she might be even willing to discuss who's targeting who and decide to not-cross paths as long as article 40 is not required

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
actually I mentioned before how I think fighting Chris is the path to her heart,respect and nether regions. If she likes the MC she might be even willing to discuss who's targeting who and decide to not-cross paths as long as article 40 is not required
Yeah, I do think she would appreciate someone having the guts to go against the odds.:)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
The overall game now has been tweaked with Annie getting a new small scene, Sarah's VR scene has been extended and Chris gets an extended scene in your room too...but perhaps not in a way you'll like...*wiggles eyebrows*
I will be disappointed if you don't use any of the extra time in order to implement an unskippable scene where the MC reads a fully fleshed out 30+ page issue of "Guud and Hardas at the Ministry of __________"
And now the bit where some of you will hate me. I've been thinking about my patreon rewards and snazzing up the higher tiers a bit. Since BP is of course canon in this world, those patrons whose reward schemes include BP also have the opportunity for a further little chat with our engineer. It doesn't change the overall arc etc etc, but it's a nice small scene and sets up some triggers for a further scene down the line. I dunno if this will be a one off or not, but I'm new to this and experimenting a bit.
I'd personally be a very careful when it comes to locking scenes behind patreon in that way, since it can very quickly lead to a path or aspect of the game feeling incomplete or frustrating for those who can't access it. Still, I'm personally fine with it as long as it remains on a small and mostly dialogue based scale.
Too kind, but thankfully it isn't! Although is there a lot of new info. Three new bio's and, subject to me double checking and making sure I haven't missed anything, eight new clues/hints. Plus background story can crop on the characters that wasn't on the official files...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes