Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
God damn yes i missed the sarcasm because i was flat out tired! I was thinking about that for a moment that it could be sarcasm when i turned my PC off but i didn't want to turn it back on. Shame on me for not understanding my own language. :whistle:

@Nottravis I'm pretty sure i will try the chris romance and the sarah corruption route because i have to try things in games to see which i prefer. ;)
And why not, indeed :)

I should probs do a post on romance at some point. By romance of course I mean actual walking off into the sunset at the end as opposed to shagging stuff *mulls this*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I should probs do a post on romance at some point. By romance of course I mean actual walking off into the sunset at the end as opposed to shagging stuff *mulls this*
You have my undivided attention.

Well, not undivided i'm also watching Killjoys but you have some of my attention.

What, romance is my thing as is Annie .... not sure about walking off into the sunset though, is the air breathable on that planet?

It's all well and good them getting together and setting off to build their new life only to get 10 paces and we have our very own version of the planetfall scenes from Total Recall.

download (1).jpg

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

You know how it is..gotta catch em all. ;)

Romance is nice in a game if done right and if your romance options are the ones that you really started to like during the game. I think you are able to bring that feeling over...i have faith in you when it comes to that. :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You have my undivided attention.

Well, not undivided i'm also watching Killjoys but you have some of my attention.

What, romance is my thing as is Annie .... not sure about walking off into the sunset though, is the air breathable on that planet?

It's all well and good them getting together and setting off to build their new life only to get 10 paces and we have our very own version of the planetfall scenes from Total Recall.

View attachment 237343
God damn I really must start watching that again. For some reason I just never picked up it again after Season Three *blames all the CW DC shows for getting in the way and Caity Lotz espesh*. But both Ophion and Phoebe are delightful, and hell there's always Earth :)

Speaking of which, I do like little easter eggs and sneaky hat tips in my game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are five what I would call -romance- paths, as in props hearts and flowers. I mean, all the gals are boffable - if you can manage to do that - but we have the full Mills & Boon all set up too. Three are obviously our three Vanguard gals, the other two I'll keep quiet about as its too spoilerific :) And all of the romance paths have their own obstacles and difficulties. You'll be pleased to know Annie's isn't the hardest but there is that little matter of rank and military law to get past...

*quotes from her "bible" of lore* "Article 27 of the military code regards fraternization of a sexual nature between junior and senior ranks as a chargeable offence for the parties involved".

*has gone into the background of her little world -far- too much she suspects*

Romance is nice in a game if done right and if your romance options are the ones that you really started to like during the game. I think you are able to bring that feeling over...i have faith in you when it comes to that. :D
*curtsies* Thanks, I hope I won't let you down.

As a reader I loved every bit of it, it was me as the one making the choice that loathed the path
Perfect!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
God damn I really must start watching that again. For some reason I just never picked up it again after Season Three *blames all the CW DC shows for getting in the way and Caity Lotz espesh*. But both Ophion and Phoebe are delightful, and hell there's always Earth :)

Speaking of which, I do like little easter eggs and sneaky hat tips in my game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are five what I would call -romance- paths, as in props hearts and flowers. I mean, all the gals are boffable - if you can manage to do that - but we have the full Mills & Boon all set up too. Three are obviously our three Vanguard gals, the other two I'll keep quiet about as its too spoilerific :) And all of the romance paths have their own obstacles and difficulties. You'll be pleased to know Annie's isn't the hardest but there is that little matter of rank and military law to get past...

*quotes from her "bible" of lore* "Article 27 of the military code regards fraternization of a sexual nature between junior and senior ranks as a chargeable offence for the parties involved".

*has gone into the background of her little world -far- too much she suspects*

*curtsies* Thanks, I hope I won't let you down.

Perfect!
Killjoys, god i miss that show!

Letting me down? Nah i don't think that will happen. If it happens i'll send chris over. ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
quotes from her "bible" of lore* "Article 27 of the military code regards fraternization of a sexual nature between junior and senior ranks as a chargeable offence for the parties involved".
You do realize that so far, only Chris is immune to article 27? So the only way for something to be done with others would require someone getting promoted or MC getting demoted from the current rank... oh wait....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You do realize that so far, only Chris is immune to article 27? So the only way for something to be done with others would require someone getting promoted or MC getting demoted from the current rank... oh wait....
True but ....you could also not get caught, or pay a price or any of the other things you can do in real life :)

Choices, choices.... ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And all of the romance paths have their own obstacles and difficulties.
Yes please! Much better than grinding affection by helping to wash the dishes every day.

You'll be pleased to know Annie's isn't the hardest but there is that little matter of rank and military law to get past...

Makes me wonder what are the terms of quitting the military.:unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alrighties I'd best get back to it.

But two small snippets of military law that you might also be interested in.

Article 27 we know about but we also have...articles 15 and 40.. 15 is fun but 40 is a corker.

"Article 40 states that an officer in command will not allow any personnel to endanger a high priority mission. Actions which are considered as such are those which are inherently dangerous to others, or engaging in such actions as burglary, rape, sodomy or aggravated assault or other actions which threaten the completion of the mission as a whole. The officer in command may take what actions they see fit as circumstances allow."

Anyone recall our mission priority? ;)

Laters!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Article 27 we know about but we also have...articles 15 and 40.. 15 is fun but 40 is a corker.

"Article 40 states that an officer in command will not allow any personnel to endanger a high priority mission. Actions which are considered as such are those which are inherently dangerous to others, or engaging in such actions as burglary, rape, sodomy or aggravated assault or other actions which threaten the completion of the mission as a whole. The officer in command may take what actions they see fit as circumstances allow."

Laters!
Mission priority: Gotta catch them all, ma'am! ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Laters!
1)deliver supplies to Ophion's station
2)investigate the station and shut it down if needed
3)protect the crew and romance Sarah without being court martialed

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes