Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm sure Rah-Rah would approve Spice Girls so... Spice Girls or die! :sneaky:
Nope she has more style she would prefer this here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wait that song is already in a game that you can find here, maybe you've even played it before. xD
Sorry if mentioning spice girls brought you sad memories, but that was supposed to be a clever joke about H5 because when we'll get to the singing Annie part, we 'll be listening to a spice girl...
*hands over the punmaster's badge*
Nah they don't do that. I'm just not a fan of them. lol

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The delay might even be a blessing in disguise just for Annie's drinking song alone!:LOL:
As long as she doesn't push the button.
So I'm the freak who Spice Girls were part of my childhood... Ok then, I come back to sitting in my little corner of the room looking anyone suspiciously.
Nah i had to hear them all the time when i turned on my tv or radio back then...at the beginning it was nice but after hearing them day in and day out they just got annoying for me. ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And if you complain about that she will just say:

Real life talk, I'm a switch when it comes to BDSM, from experience I can guarantee that complaining ris the last thing on one's mind....
Obviously joking as I can't even blackmail Sarah without having guilt trips

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Real life talk, I'm a switch when it comes to BDSM, from experience I can guarantee that complaining is the last thing on one's mind
I know that no one who is into that would complain, but i would cause i'm not into getting my balls busted.

always this editing after someone answered already :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes