Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Tonight on Conspiracy Times::sneaky:

Ophion is a Greek Serpent Titan.
Is there a snake on Ophion?

The Wiki page has the following interpretation:

"Pelasgian creation myth involving Ophion as a serpent created by a supreme goddess called Eurynome dancing on the waves.
Doesn't Eurynome sound similar to Amanda? Try reading Eurynome backwards. Supreme goddess? Dancing? Isn't that close enough to what a Walker does?

She is fertilized by the serpent and in the form of a dove lays an egg on the waters about which Ophion entwines until it hatches and the world issues forth.
Is that how Ophions came to be? Talk about a weird kink.

Then Ophion and Eurynome dwell on Mt. Olympus until Ophion boasts that he made the world alone. Eurynome, as punishment, kicked out his teeth and banished him to the underworld."
Ophions and the Serpent banished underground? Be on the lookout for abandoned teeth.
Speaking of teeth... the myth of Jason, had one interesting bit. Jason threw some reptile(teath) in the ground and forth came an army that grew out of the teeth. What if Ophion was terraformed and the LGM are collateral damage ?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in from her bath after a long day playing with Annie's boobs*

I see you scamps are still chatty :)

The good news guys is the new asset rig was such the right call. Render time has dropped massively. This means I'm able to add yet more stuff in and yet still make more renders quicker than the original set up. So huzzah!

On my phone in the tub it's tricky doing all the quote stuff as responses especially when I'm all wet. So I won't even try right now :)

But I have read them all - honest!

*goes back to finding her soap*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

The good news guys is the new asset rig was such the right call. Render time has dropped massively. This means I'm able to add yet more stuff in and yet still make more renders quicker than the original set up. So huzzah!

On my phone in the tub it's tricky doing all the quote stuff as responses especially when I'm all wet. So I won't even try right now :)

(Imagination overload! Imagination overload!)o_O

Thrilled to hear it's working out for you!:)(y)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Great you broke them. Mentioning that you've played with Annie's boobs all day and beeing all wet overloaded their circuits! :ROFLMAO:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Great you broke them. Mentioning that you've played with Annie's boobs all day and beeing all wet overloaded their circuits! :ROFLMAO:
I can speak for myself only, but ... I'm going to conpare myself to a spaceship. Before reading that , sensors were detecting critical system failures, now any child of the blue could fly safely through an asteroid field , while listening to spice girls

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can speak for myself only, but ... I'm going to conpare myself to a spaceship. Before reading that , sensors were detecting critical system failures, now any child of the blue could fly safely through an asteroid field , while listening to spice girls
How does one fly safely through an asteroid field while listening to the spice girls? I would be tempted to fly into an asteroid. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes