somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A matter of style preference of course and nothing wrong with not liking the layout. But I'll be keeping it as is. Largely as a) I like it :) but I'll also refer you to my muse for BP on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fair enough, but as a rebuttal.... Your muse has an article on roasting chicken in coca cola, check mate.

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
A bunch of goblins enjoying the human female body doesn't mind that It has to be a villain path, thinking about... a cultural exchange... a sample of the human peace :whistle:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You will save everyone, but then you'll keep brooding about how guilty you feel about what you've done all day. Next day, you'll find the Vanguard is not where you've parked it.:D
Notty said no color based endings, but I am pretty sure one will be green and another will have red.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
First one wasn't critiscizing the game, just opinion on heels.
Second one was a joke. Unless you do roast chicken in coca-cola, then I hope you never own a restaurant. Coke is reserved for barbecue sauces. (this is also a joke if you can't tell)
Third was another joke, you know green for little green men (LGM) and red for blood (killing the lgm).

seems you can't spot jokes.

Did his post vanish?
Deleted it as it came too offensive, I apologize

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Alright chaps. Endex on this please.

I've a lot to get through so won't be around again until the next chapter is released.

So be good, and carry on having conspiracy theories. Laters.
Have fun rendering and I wish you umm warp speed in it? See ya when you get back.

Deleted it as it came too offensive, I apologize
It's all good, I removed mine also, everything is just in jest here.

how is Ophion pronounced? i hate when i dont know how to pronounce proper nouns in fiction
I pronounce it like Oh Fee on, but I assume Oh phi (greek letter) on is also right.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Have fun rendering and I wish you umm warp speed in it? See ya when you get back.

It's all good, I removed mine also, everything is just in jest here.

I pronounce it like Oh Fee on, but I assume Oh phi (greek letter) on is also right.

*peeks in and approves of her boys.*

Greek. Which is a big, big, clue.....I mean, am I really likely to just pulled the names out of a hat?

*goes again*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
who would win between Harris and Chadwick? let's analyze the poster on Notty's patreon... Chris seems like she's all about control whie Joleene seems to be more of the speed type of fighter.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes