Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
can I haz some 950 JDJ instead?
No. You'll take command issue and lump it.

Hand, hand, vag, anal, oral that's 5, I guess 6 is boobs. 7 onwards though, they are just gonna have to double up or take turns.
Posing the little bastard is tricky tho!

Nothing wrong with forcing all heel wearers to be ballerinas.
You must hate the standard issue boots they're all wearing then :) Still, you'll like Trisha...

That is the sexiest thing i've seen in years.

I have to have it.

I need to own it.

WHERE DO I GET THOSE BOOTS.

They are shmexy.
*laughs*

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No. You'll take command issue and lump it.

Posing the little bastard is tricky tho!

You must hate the standard issue boots they're all wearing then :) Still, you'll like Trisha...

*laughs*
Nah, standard issue/combat boots are fine, just never a fan of nubby heels, platforms are cool, stilletos are fine, 6 inchers are nice.

As an aside tiny critique, with both Bored Pilot issues, having the text laying on top of the model or behind them looks a bit bad.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nah, standard issue/combat boots are fine, just never a fan of nubby heels, platforms are cool, stilletos are fine, 6 inchers are nice.

As an aside tiny critique, with both Bored Pilot issues, having the text laying on top of the model or behind them looks a bit bad.
A matter of style preference of course and nothing wrong with not liking the layout. But I'll be keeping it as is. Largely as a) I like it :) but I'll also refer you to my muse for BP on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could I get a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range, please?
I'll take 9mm off you if you ask again...

for those of us that hate goblins and aren't that interested in torturing subordinates, can we murder ALL the goblins?
*grins* Do you really think I wouldn't give you that option? After all it says on the front page....

Of course the biggest question in this story is will you be the hero of it? Or will you ultimately be be the villain?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A matter of style preference of course and nothing wrong with not liking the layout. But I'll be keeping it as is. Largely as a) I like it :) but I'll also refer you to my muse for BP on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll take 9mm off you if you ask again...

*grins* Do you really think I wouldn't give you that option? After all it says on the front page....

Of course the biggest question in this story is will you be the hero of it? Or will you ultimately be be the villain?
Something tells me that annihilation of the LGM will lead to the bad ending

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes