Nov 27, 2017
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

I have never. ever. ever. ever. ever. ever. seen any game score a perfect 10/10 (pun intended for 10 reviews ;) ) and have 90 pages of posts dedicated to discussing and praising the game that has only ever had just one chapter released! Let alone within it's first month!

Just what in god's name are you doing to them?

Wait. This isn't the work of some god is it?

Is it?... *starts sweating bullets

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

I have never. ever. ever. ever. ever. ever. seen any game score a perfect 10/10 (pun intended for 10 reviews ;) ) and have 90 pages of posts dedicated to discussing and praising the game that has only ever had just one chapter released! Let alone within it's first month!

Mia.png
this is a page from the in-game magazine "Bored pilot" look at the details, and read the interview... you'll know why we love this game

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

Welcome to our little corner of F95! The single chapter that has been released was so good we have been relentlessly discussing and shitposting about it for quite a while now. Just ignore the ominous neo-greek chanting in the back and stay away from anyone who looks possessed by mirror creatures (you will recognise them by the look in their eye). Also remember to dispose of those sweat bullets in the right recycling bin so they can be smelted down and be put to use in the construction of the grand altar where we intend to summon the computer upgrades Notty needs from the depths of the abyss. A tithe of your actual blood, sweat, and tears will only be collected at the end of each week, so you still have a few days to save up some in a jar. Hope you join in on the fun!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

It is a tad crazy isn't it? :) Also I approve hugely of the pun :)
I think it might be....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 27, 2017
Welcome to our little corner of F95! The single chapter that has been released was so good we have been relentlessly discussing and shitposting about it for quite a while now. Just ignore the ominous neo-greek chanting in the back and stay away from anyone who looks possessed by mirror creatures (you will recognise them by the look in their eye). Also remember to dispose of those sweat bullets in the right recycling bin so they can be smelted down and be put to use in the construction of the grand altar where we intend to summon the computer upgrades Notty needs from the depths of the abyss. A tithe of your actual blood, sweat, and tears will only be collected at the end of each week, so you still have a few days to save up some in a jar. Hope you join in on the fun!
This sounds like a mystery for the gang! Mystical cults? Bring George and Nico here right now! Forget Sherlock Holmes, I like my crime solving partners to have beautiful women. ;) (A cookie for whoever knows the duo reference.)

Also, how can I tell by the look in their eyes when we're on the internet? :p

I think it might be....
I rarely like women that thin, but I admit that she looks good...

God dammit! Mind control!

*Puts on Goblin Slayer helmet.

Now, I shall be immune to all THOTS!

Now, where are the goblins!?!?

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

I think it might be....

Also, how can I tell by the look in their eyes when we're on the internet? :p
I warned you about the mirror creatures did I not? To stay safe I would recommend against looking at your reflection in the mirror or any other reflective surface such as a dark computer screen too closely. Now that you know about them, they are going to feel more confident about snatching your body for possession.

God dammit! Mind control!

*Puts on Goblin Slayer helmet.

Now, I shall be immune to all THOTS!
I'm afraid such primitive means of resisting mind control won't work so well around here. We operate on at least 3 higher levels of esoteric revelations around here. I would personally advice a novis such as yourself to simply let yourself be dragged along by Nottys control willingly. That means that you can still keep some measure of sanity that would otherwise be shattered if you struggle.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST.

She is working hard to get the harem ending here. So far she has made all the right decisions. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

LGM's look so hyped to play with Sarah's pussycat :unsure:
You should see the renders...Hyped isn't the word! Sadly they can't all play with her pussy...cat. But she's an accommodating girl it seemed. Well at least by picture nine.

*passes @Kukothemadhatter some additional 9mm clips*

I've already lost my heart... but I'm gonna take the warning and give my cobbler a call.:D I WANT TO KNOW MORE.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes