Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Who me? Nah. No need.

She's in a world of trouble by the end of Chapter Two as it is! :)

Actually...in two instances you do sorta get a choice. One is bloody hard to get tho. Like...very. Depends on what you do in Chapter Two...But it involves a trip down memory lane and a rather unusual discussion about...well that would be telling :)

Wait until you've been drinking with her :)

Too kind, but I shall keep cracking the whip on the render hamster and be a bit brighter going forward. :)

Firearms...interesting. V. Interesting...

Wait until people start discussing that route. You may change your mind... Then again wait until people start discussing the fun route - they might change theirs too!
No, just no! I made lots of heartless choices in my gaming lifetime, and I guess I'll make some in the next chapters but blackmailing Sarah is where I draw the line

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
So, I screwed up a little I'm afraid but have rectified my mistake. I'm telling you now in advance of the charge in case any of you wish to change your minds regards patronage before the February charge hits. The new release date, given I need to re-render four scenes will be the 9th February.

I can appreciate many of you will be disappointed by this news - which I totally share. I am, truly sorry but this is due to me trying to achieve the highest quality possible for you to enjoy.
Sending you a PM regarding this.

Reactions: johnconnor

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I expect the Ophions to have a full subterranean semi-advanced civilization, complete with rocket silos for orbital work. All this "primitive" surface work is maskirovka for the dumb Terrans who see what they want to see.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Don't Ensigns in sci-fi exist purely to die so the main characters don't have to?

I don't know about anyone else but when I used to watch old school Star Trek with my family I always knew who wasn't making it back on any given away team.

"Oooh, a red shirt, he dead as fuck".
Strong recommendation to go read Redshirts by John Scalzi.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes