Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not exactly sure what 'it' is, but you have my attention! :ROFLMAO:
Sarah's BM path. It's filth! Totes :)

Her good path is fun and lewd btw, just I had some time to do some detailed writing for BM scenes as I slightly changed my mind on the content. I sorta surprised myself...

Mud sauna?
Not re that context. But oddly...something similar to that can happen wandering around Ophion later...

Strong recommendation to go read Redshirts by John Scalzi.
I'd concur. A bit at the end but the journey getting there was very good indeed.

Nonsense, full communication and full disclosure builds trust. You're doing a bang-up job!
Too kind. Again it is my own fault in a way. My original plan to ensure this wouldn't happen was to have Chapt 1 -and- 2 done before I launched Chapt 1. That way I'd have some breathing space. But after talking about my little sci-fi game for some months on my dev log here...suddenly at the start of December we started getting a rash of sci-fi games going from near zero to ...well, quite a few. Of course this could just be a co-incidence, these things do happen. But I confess I lost my nerve and hit the release button.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Too kind. Again it is my own fault in a way. My original plan to ensure this wouldn't happen was to have Chapt 1 -and- 2 done before I launched Chapt 1. That way I'd have some breathing space. But after talking about my little sci-fi game for some months on my dev log here...suddenly at the start of December we started getting a rash of sci-fi games going from near zero to ...well, quite a few. Of course this could just be a co-incidence, these things do happen. But I confess I lost my nerve and hit the release button.
That is what I did for my first story, I would be writing a chapter, while my editor was looking over one, and we would never publish the one, until the next one was ready to be edited.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Um. Well it's this black box about so big hooked up to a monitor?

*isn't very technical*

But apparently, delving around the control panel it's an i3-7100 cpu @3.9 GHZ with a 2GB GTX 1050.
Heh, if you're ever needing info about your PC, Speccy is a great freeware util. Gives details on everything. Also reports temps, if you're working it hard you'll be wanting to keep it clean and the air flowing. My nephew has burned out two PCs so far doing rendering and 3d effects work.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Heh, if you're ever needing info about your PC, Speccy is a great freeware util. Gives details on everything. Also reports temps, if you're working it hard you'll be wanting to keep it clean and the air flowing. My nephew has burned out two PCs so far doing rendering and 3d effects work.
Eep! Top tip. Thanks!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That was a good plan, but I'm glad you pressed the red button when you did. My January would have been a lot less fun if you didn't. Obstacles like that one are just part of the ride.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That was a good plan, but I'm glad you pressed the red button when you did. My January would have been a lot less fun if you didn't. Obstacles like that one are just part of the ride.:)
*grins* Aye

Here is one instance where blowing your load early was welcome.

Not often that can be said.
*laughs*

*goes back to waiting for @johnconnor to fall about laughing at her IT specs*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I mean the demo was good, but 89 pages before chapter 2 comes out is a lot! Will @Nottravis manage to live up to the hype? Stick around and let's find out!
*chainsmokes the pressure away!*

Actually, I'm pleased with Chapt 2 *eyes the new renders chugging out*. I think it's a lot stronger, sexier and more intriguing than Chapt 1. Then again....I would say that, no? ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Um. Well it's this black box about so big hooked up to a monitor?
*isn't very technical*
But apparently, delving around the control panel it's an i3-7100 CPU @3.9 GHZ with a 2GB GTX 1050.
Your CPU is fine for not rendering off of, You have a Nvidia card so should use CUDA instead anyways. 2GB on a card is a bit low, probably anything under 4GB would give hard frame issues nowadays with 1080/1440/4k being the push of companies.

Remember when top end graphics cards cost 300 money? Damn greed and bitcoin mining, but hey at least Nvidia got hit hard in the stocks over since gamers (aka their business model) can't/don't buy cards costing $1200 money.

I do wonder how much the ray tracing would help in Daz and other 3D rendering programs, since it hasn't really been implemented for games yet. Also if any neural network stuff would allow for shitty renders but quick cleaning/upscaling for less time in pipeline

-----

Mud Scene?

Reactions: Nottravis

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is about 89 pages of people saying good things about the game in this thread, so I agree with your assessment.
That cannot stand anymore!

Boobs too small...

I did it! :cool: No visual novel can ever be considered good without a few complaints. I made this one a good one! Remember this, people! This is history here! This is the moment this game rose to officially good status! :geek:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes