Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Don't Ensigns in sci-fi exist purely to die so the main characters don't have to?

I don't know about anyone else but when I used to watch old school Star Trek with my family I always knew who wasn't making it back on any given away team.

"Oooh, a red shirt, he dead as fuck".
Well, we haven't seen Sarah in red. Some ensigns even come back to life to be ensigns forever! (cough cough Harry Kim).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sarah is a main character though, she can't die.

Unless it's for something important like saving a more attractive characters life like Annie for instance.

See Annie must live. At some point we get a fem MC and once i'm projecting myself in the game I can take Annie on a lovely date to see the scenery at clit lick city.

This is what happens when a sweet and innocent, delicate flower such as myself hangs around with pervs for too long, we start to talk like them.

Totally blaming you guys, I accept absolutely no responsibility for my own actions.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Don't Ensigns in sci-fi exist purely to die so the main characters don't have to?

I don't know about anyone else but when I used to watch old school Star Trek with my family I always knew who wasn't making it back on any given away team.

"Oooh, a red shirt, he dead as fuck".
Only Uhura was the smart one, after noticing the pattern, she probably did everything she could to not go on away missions since they forced her to wear red.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sarah is a main character though, she can't die.

Unless it's for something important like saving a more attractive characters life like Annie for instance.

See Annie must live. At some point we get a fem MC and once i'm projecting myself in the game I can take Annie on a lovely date to see the scenery at clit lick city.
Well, there is no other Ensign yet... Surely there'll be at least optional time when she is clad in crimson.:)

I'll protect Annie with my MC's life for you!;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes