PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
There are only two creatures worth sacrificing - mosquitoes and ticks.:cool:
What? Sacrificing something innocent is the entire point. How can any self respecting Daemon be appeased by some pests being killed? The betrayal and injustice of the death is what feeds them. Ya'll got to learn this stuff once the final seal is broken, and the gates of reality burst open to the sound of the human spirit being rent asunder. If you don't you'll just en up at the bottom of the food chain instead of getting a place at the cool kids table with all the deranged lunatics, rabid cultists, and people who know how to stay out of the daemonic shit-list.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And Pigeons.

They are the rats of the sky and the constantly shit on my car. Doesn't matter where I park, it could be in my damn house I am almost certain a Pigeon would come in just to shit on my windscreen.
I'm a bird lover (nothing lewd) so I can't agree there.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What? Sacrificing something innocent is the entire point. How can any self respecting Daemon be appeased by some pests being killed? The betrayal and injustice of the death is what feeds them. Ya'll got to learn this stuff once the final seal is broken, and the gates of reality burst open to the sound of the human spirit being rent asunder. If you don't you'll just en up at the bottom of the food chain instead of getting a place at the cool kids table with all the deranged lunatics, rabid cultists, and people who know how to stay out of the daemonic shit-list.
I'll take my chances.:)

Reactions: PowerDildos

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you play your cards right...:cool:
Good, because my softy, fragile rosegarden of a soul can't handle another Dragon setup where the true love of our life is destined to be kept away by evil Devs, due to being just "a random NPC" and preventing a happy union of oldfashioned lovebirds who just wanna lewd between fun an cute missions of bloodletting.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Good, because my softy, fragile rosegarden of a souls can't handle another Dragon setup where the true love of our life is destined to be kept away by evil Devs, due to being just "a random NPC" and preventing a happy union of oldfashioned lovebirds who just wanna lewd between fun an cute missions of bloodletting.
Yeah, this game is about choices and consequences so anything with "F" in gender column is fair game.:)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
They are fine with it as long as it is genocide of the species, so even pests can work. Something about the destruction of a fragile ecosystem or some such nonsense.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
They are fine with it as long as it is genocide of the species, so even pests can work. Something about the destruction of a fragile ecosystem or some such nonsense.
As a self appointed expert in daemonology, I'm gonna have to disagree. Genocide of mosquitoes and flies requires industrial methods to even make a tiny dent, and at that point you are so far removed from the personal experience of the sacrifice that it doesn't appease them anymore. They really do enjoy the oldschool methods you know? Candles made from human bodyfat taken from living people, esoteric chanting, people in dark hoods forming a ring around the sacrifice, letting the blood drip from an altar after the dagger is plunged deep within. You know, the good stuff.

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Really? I thought you of all people would appreciate different sensations.:p
I mean, sure, but the Chaos Spawn are generally not so healthy to be around during feeding time, and for them it's always feeding time. How do you think it can retain all that body mass when it keeps violently mutating? I personally think being alive in order to experience new things is more enjoyable than not.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like to think I have an air of sophistication, that I can throw down the bants without resorting to perversions and sounding as thirsty as the boys here.

You are making it very hard for me Notty. If I had different equipment you would be making it very hard for me.

It's kinda hard for a lady to remain ladylike when thoughts like "damn, if she was real and I was single i'd be calling my clitoris a pizza and asking if she wants to eat in".

Nobody wants to hear that shit.
*howls! - then preens!*

Well don't forget that once the last Chapt comes out, in comes the fem MC option :) and as dear Chris says in Chapter Two...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooo uhm.. can we lewd the short haired tough looking girl at some point, like, seriously? Or she is more like "some random plotdevice NPC"?
Hihi Dev here. Yes is the answer.

There is the very obvious femdom path with her - but there are also two very different paths too. One of which will have you peer into your very soul and question your moral values. Which will be fun, no? ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes