Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's nasty.... but could be done with some tritanium. But why would anyone do something like that ? @PowerDildos Let's be real, the cogs would tear the labia and damage the vagina. All the cogs should be relocated to the base of the shaft. The inserting part should be smooth as fuck. And there should be a cooling mechanism to prevent the heating of the probe. @Nottravis am I good as an engineer

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
that's nasty.... but could be done with some tritanium. But why would anyone do something like that ? @PowerDildos Let's be real, the cogs would tear the labia and damage the vagina. All the cogs should be relocated to the base of the shaft. The inserting part should be smooth as fuck. And there should be a cooling mechanism to prevent the heating of the probe. @Nottravis am I good as an engineer
It doesn't have the balls with cream, but I think this would work better.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Oh come on, a little genital mutilation has never harmed anyone has it? Also, imagine the delightful agony it would produce. Just feast on the sensation of pain that is oozing out of their horrific screams and then offer it as a tribute to the dark gods. In exchange for the sacrifice, your lifespan should have increased for some additional few months.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh come on, a little genital mutilation has never harmed anyone has it? Also, imagine the delightful agony it would produce. Just feast on the sensation of pain that is oozing out of their horrific screams and then offer it as a tribute to the dark gods. In exchange for the sacrifice, your lifespan should have increased for some additional few months.
Ain't how I roll!

Reactions: Akamari

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let us see here.....

You post a pic like that where a horny dyke happens to browse.

Thanks sweetie, you can explain to my chair why it's now wet.
Please don't act like an ignorant person. There was an increase in pressure, and the liquids were pushed out and due to gravity it fell on your chair. Silly Av'

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Since we are using tritanium, I think just a slight volt should phase the metal enough to then be volted again and reform. Thus allowing for a changing texture even without the need for thrusting, plus mild electrical shocks can be pleasant. So 1 battery, 1 circuit board, 3 cables, 1 computer and 1 bit of tritanium. (battery to cable to circuit board 2 cables split here one to computer the other to tritanium) computer tells the circuit board to flux the power signal at specific intervals, this changes the metal from hard to soft/changes shape. Boom done.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes