nvts

Jul 13, 2017
when i took greek years ago, we were taught to pronounce Iota as "ee" not "ai"

so saying to pronounce it like phi just confuses me further. i say "fee" you say "fi"

perhaps im overthinking this

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
who would win between Harris and Chadwick? let's analyze the poster on Notty's patreon... Chris seems like she's all about control whie Joleene seems to be more of the speed type of fighter.
Georgia seems to be quite tall, although that may be just an error in perspective, so I'd say Chris is the faster one. I'd put money on Chris.:)

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Tonight on Conspiracy Times::sneaky:

Ophion is a Greek Serpent Titan.
Is there a snake on Ophion?

The Wiki page has the following interpretation:

"Pelasgian creation myth involving Ophion as a serpent created by a supreme goddess called Eurynome dancing on the waves.
Doesn't Eurynome sound similar to Amanda? Try reading Eurynome backwards. Supreme goddess? Dancing? Isn't that close enough to what a Walker does?

She is fertilized by the serpent and in the form of a dove lays an egg on the waters about which Ophion entwines until it hatches and the world issues forth.
Is that how Ophions came to be? Talk about a weird kink.

Then Ophion and Eurynome dwell on Mt. Olympus until Ophion boasts that he made the world alone. Eurynome, as punishment, kicked out his teeth and banished him to the underworld."
Ophions and the Serpent banished underground? Be on the lookout for abandoned teeth.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes