Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I will be disappointed if you don't use any of the extra time in order to implement an unskippable scene where the MC reads a fully fleshed out 30+ page issue of "Guud and Hardas at the Ministry of __________"
Credited to the original authors of course.:ROFLMAO:

I'd personally be a very careful when it comes to locking scenes behind patreon in that way, since it can very quickly lead to a path or aspect of the game feeling incomplete or frustrating for those who can't access it. Still, I'm personally fine with it as long as it remains on a small and mostly dialogue based scale.
Yeah, I think it's fine if it's a kind of hidden bonus, but the way NOT to do it would be to show it mid game with giant letters as "Available to patrons of ... only", that I've seen some games use. That would piss off many.:)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to have "perform a sexual act with Annie"? I tried several choices but nothing. Her mug is triggering me af lol
Don't choose to go EVA and watch Chris work her magic!
In the end, it boils down to :
- if you are proactive, you can get Chris to train you
- if you are passive, you have fun with Annie
Counterintuitive, huh?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some people are taking liberties here, just helping themselves to a member of my harem.

Last night I had people wanting Cory and now it's Annie.

I turn my back for 5 minutes and this is what happens.

I must not be threatening enough. See, this is why I need bigger heels, nobody takes short people seriously.

I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING ANKLES.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Some people are taking liberties here, just helping themselves to a member of my harem.

I must not be threatening enough. See, this is why I need bigger heels, nobody takes short people seriously.

Sharing is caring, no?:)

Reactions: Sulring Durgul

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
[ANNIEFAN] I can't believe you've been here so long without actually asking about this critical part of the game! [/ANNIEFAN]
Good luck!:)
Sincerely? I was ashamed of not finding it by myself xDD

By the way, by myself I did a few requirements to achieve the conversation but I missed one of them I think.

Reactions: Akamari

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

*Dabs in 1.96m (6'4)* :cool:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Sorry, Annie is my kind of gal; fun, smart, likes to have a couple of drinks and knows how to save the crew. She also appreciates compliments...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes