DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or, like Chris is having a blast (probably because this photoshoot might win her a certain bet) while Kelly looks over her shoulder wondering why she agreed to this, wondering at what moment she ever thought it would be a good idea.
Well seems Chris might be our unwitting wing-woman in that case. Remember if Kelly wants her to lose, Kelly will need to go further with MC. :p It may well be smartest to come clean about that bet with lil sis asap.:p Edit: Just be careful when Kelly starts smiling sweetly, then it might be high time to make myself scarce for a while as soon as possible. :whistle:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well could you blame him? It is pretty hard to focus on just one render since each is beautiful. Lol if I had a way bigger screen I might add them all together at same time. Maybe I should make it a slide show as background.
Heh, I have that on my phone, though I'm not sure yet whether I'll add these to it. I'm trying to keep it non-nude at least. And have them full-screen at 1440*2960 pixels :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Guys! Guyyys! I go away for a few hours and I come back to 4 pages madness? Oh, wait... It's Notty's fault, of course! What with these new delicious portraits!
heartyfry.gif

You may better be fast, as soon as Huity comes in, you will have serious competition. :p
goddam right.gif

Huity won't be a problem. He will love them all and won't be able to focus. :p
You dishearten me, my friend. I'm completely able to focus, and even to share. Look, one for me, none for you, one more for me, still none for you. Simple :)

And I'm still missing my angry little Scottish red dwarf :(

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes