DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess McGruder being Scottish would mean she'd be a Bremainer, and thus a Metric unit, while Ava being Welsh and thus more British inclined would be an Imperial unit?
Who cares when they are imps or not? Remembering from that Bonus BP, dear Yvonne was quite in the mood. :p I would just think twice before accepting a drink from her, unless that is your thing. :ROFLMAO:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Note to all: to fully understand the following, read it is a dialogue.:)

You dishearten me, my friend. I'm completely able to focus, and even to share. Look, one for me, none for you, one more for me, still none for you. Simple :)
Oh, you're that generous?
Well, I've always been a giver! :D
Have you?:unsure:
Yes, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The last Chadwick file led me to believe Annie's hillocks would be disappointing but after close inspection of the 4K renders she as nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion, that bas...individual deserved to be hit.
I love the little scars and beauty spots, it gives so much realism to the skin.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The last Chadwick file led me to believe Annie's hillocks would be disappointing but after close inspection of the 4K renders she as nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion, that bas...individual deserved to be hit.
I love the little scars and beauty spots, it gives so much realism to the skin.
That bastard deserved to be hit anyway, being a bore to Annie.:mad:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Catching up...

I don't know... it would definitely brighten someone's day. :)

Honestly? A bit yeah :oops:

It's sooo worth it!

They actually look almost friendly with each other. :)
Exactly! It's weird!:ROFLMAO:
I like think of any of the non-canon images like this: Annie, Chris, Kelly, Amanda, et. al. are characters, the shots are of the "actresses" portraying them, and Notty is the writer/director/producer.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like think of any of the non-canon images like this: Annie, Chris, Kelly, Amanda, et. al. are characters, the shots are of the "actresses" portraying them, and Notty is the writer/director/producer.
Get out of my mind! You'll only have to decontaminate afterwards....

But you're right, of course. This is exactly the feel I was going for :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes