Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
We're not spending next 7 pages talking about Mass Effect, are we? Would be a shame if the 1000 revelry was cut short.:whistle: (for like 1 hour)
But, if we do, we get to experience it twice!
Anyway, back to Ophion. How are things on the rendering front? Any more pussy to show us? Or maybe an introduction render for Mrs Liu?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But, if we do, we get to experience it twice!
Anyway, back to Ophion. How are things on the rendering front? Any more pussy to show us? Or maybe an introduction render for Mrs Liu?
I have a suspicion that renders of Mrs Liu might give the opposite though of a Lust Effect. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the bonus pack and no Thornberry, we were just in time. Holy shit that Kelly, Kelly and Chris and Becca renders are both beautifull and hot. Not even talking of the rest. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I move to get Notty a new computer today, missing out on that playfulness is a real shame. Ah well maybe something to add after chapter 5 is out.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the bonus pack and no Thornberry, we were just in time. Holy shit that Kelly, Kelly and Chris and Becca renders are both beautifull and hot. Not even talking of the rest. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I move to get Notty a new computer today, missing out on that playfulness is a real shame. Ah well maybe something to add after chapter 5 is out.
*smiles softly*

Aye, it's a shame but....priorities. I'd have needed 30 to 40 renders I suspect for the KN.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes