TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just a little correction: inbreeding doesn't "cause" genetic anomalies, it makes it more likely to get homozygous mutations or variations in your population. And homozygous genetic defects have a more severe impact on the phenotype of the subjects (i.e. anomalies and genetic diseases).
Yes, exactly. It can allow the normally recessive traits a higher chance of coming out in the next generation.
116 paths. Notty never said endings. Paths may diverge as well as converge.
Valid point, it's like a CYOA novel, so no telling how much they diverge.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just a little correction: inbreeding doesn't "cause" genetic anomalies, it makes it more likely to get homozygous mutations or variations in your population. And homozygous genetic defects have a more severe impact on the phenotype of the subjects (i.e. anomalies and genetic diseases).
Well, just my layman term then. This is not a subject I have been interested in.:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I find that unlikely simply because the Chadwick files were dealt with by the command of the Intrepid. I don't think it got higher than that. Chadwick incidents also could have happened after Kelly was posted on Ophion.

Also, the mission was low-threat. Simple transport and resupply with the MC having the extra task of evaluating the station. Nobody seemingly gave much shit about it. But since there is an incoming Marine vessel, I guess that might have changed.

Yep, it was the Viper's mission. Chris was not supposed to be there at all. I just don't see why it would be important to have Chris there and not somebody else?
Well they might be dealt with by command of Intrepid, pretty sure the reports also landed on security desks. Security can be even more paranoid as the military in general and if someone is getting to be trouble, they would show some interest and if one group would be able to pull of such a switch it would be them. It would mean though that such an operation has been planned for quite a while already. Considering Chris her husband and own position though, it is defo not impossible she is considered important enough to field such an operation.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, just my layman term then. This is not a subject I have been interested in.:)
I lived in the south for a while, so I knew a few people who raised those questions in my mind, and recently I have developed a bigger interest in genetics and such. It's quite fascinating. Now that we have started genetic engineering in our time, by then, there is no telling what they can do.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
To be honest we do not know that yet, we know the story will progress whatever we do and we know from Notty that on the whole we get more than one chance to get involved with the main women, she never said though that we will not be able to really put them off and seriously mad at us. Not sure, but suspect getting caught with Annie by Chris might be one of those moments if interested in Chris, except maybe for a bad part. :p
so as long as you don't play your cards really poorly
Getting caught with Annie does sound pretty poor with regards to Chris. Not a good way to end the first day of acquaitance.:cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Charges were dropped. I don't think every little disciplinary incident gets reported. I'd hate to be the guy getting all them reports. :)
Maybe not one, but considering the reaction and actions of those two by offering Annie a pardon for info, I very highly doubt there were only one or two incidents. Besides those kinda reports are likely just filed in first instance, but as soon as an algorithm finds a pattern I would expect red alarms going off. Especially in a very high security environment.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much, an infinite amount of planets means an infinite amount of species. So there'd probably be Vorcha dames too.
Listen pal, unless you have a vorcha dame in a strapless dress, you're playing with fire.
Well time for a bit more tin foiling concerning Kelly after the last two chadwick files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your theory has backing in the bio... Kelly is reported as capable of blending in with the crowds... if I was a spy, I'd try to mingle with the people I'm spying and befriend them so I wouldn't raise suspicions... unless it's an inspection then I would try to keep people away..
Annie, for fucks sake, keep your pants up! Can't a guy make some theories without you getting lubricated?!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Listen pal, unless you have a vorcha dame in a strapless dress, you're playing with fire.

Your theory has backing in the bio... Kelly is reported as capable of blending in with the crowds... if I was a spy, I'd try to mingle with the people I'm spying and befriend them so I wouldn't raise suspicions... unless it's an inspection then I would try to keep people away..
Annie, for fucks sake, keep your pants up! Can't a guy make some theories without you getting lubricated?!
One more remark about that infinity. One of the theories is that we actually live in a multiverse. This would mean that our universe as we know it, would have to be finite by definition or there could not be other universes. :p So less need to worry about those Vorcha ladies in a strapless dress if that theory would be true. Still as far as we know our Universe is pretty big, so not impossible anyway. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes