frap

Oct 17, 2018
Just a short catch-up before I head out for Saturday morning tasks.

We passed that one, not sure when it goes into effect, maybe this year with any luck...
Oh... oh. Didn't realize that had passed. Shows you how out of the loop I am. Guess we're in the same state, then.
*Waves in 360* unless you're 206 or 253

Hey, a 6'4" guy?? That's me but i'm not a skinny kid with a long blonde ponytail, the ponytail was never there as i am no more a kid for a long time and i weigh 250 pounds.
Yeah, I should probably have mentioned as well that he comes across as very effeminate. Not that he was, he just reads that way. And I think at the time he weighed something ridiculous, like 165 pounds or so. Looked like a scarecrow.

Also, this is the future, so with genetic engineering they should be able to correct any genetic issues that could arise.

...Damn, what did you do to me, Notty? Now I am advocating incest! :eek:
Which is exactly why it's no big deal in the universe my novel is set in. All births are subject to "genetic counseling" (a.k.a. genetic alteration to eliminate diseases and defects). However, given how difficult it is to get a license for a second child, it doesn't really happen very often.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well, she sure puts the ASS in Mass Effect, but calling her a role model...
...would be a perfectly accurate description I think you were about to say, yes?
Having not played Mass Effect, (and having no Windows machine on which to play it) I'm torn...

Do I trust Notty's FMK character choices, or Huitie's? Or maybe it's a quantum decision, where they're both right at the same time, in a non-collapsed probability wave?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Just a short catch-up before I head out for Saturday morning tasks.

Oh... oh. Didn't realize that had passed. Shows you how out of the loop I am. Guess we're in the same state, then.
*Waves in 360* unless you're 206 or 253

Yeah, I should probably have mentioned as well that he comes across as very effeminate. Not that he was, he just reads that way. And I think at the time he weighed something ridiculous, like 165 pounds or so. Looked like a scarecrow.

Which is exactly why it's no big deal in the universe my novel is set in. All births are subject to "genetic counseling" (a.k.a. genetic alteration to eliminate diseases and defects). However, given how difficult it is to get a license for a second child, it doesn't really happen very often.
Hmmm, could you still really call a brother and a sister family after genetic alterations?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Having not played Mass Effect, (and having no Windows machine on which to play it) I'm torn...

Do I trust Notty's FMK character choices, or Huitie's? Or maybe it's a quantum decision, where they're both right at the same time, in a non-collapsed probability wave?
ACIO! (Except for the ending, no matter if you pick red, green or blue, it will suck).

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

I barely played ME1 and I thought Tali was cool. But apparently it's hip to kill her so I dunno maybe I chose poorly.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well Jack might be a psychotic mass murdering bitch, which considering her backstory is kinda understandable, but if you do not go to fast and you help her out a few times to gain her trust she makes quite a good pet. :p Just to give you another option. ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes