Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*wiggles eyebrows*

So who here has sisters? (no don't actually say!) and how do they usually react if you're going out with someone they disapprove of? *is now laughing her arse off at the thought of the MC going down the romance path with Chris!*

*smiles sweetly and fucks off for the day*

Laters! :D
I'll forget you said don't actually say, people already know I have a twinsy (she hates that btw, that's why I say it, started when we were 5 she liked it then ... stopped liking by the time we hit our 20's)...

Anyways.

We've always lived together. We may not be identical twins but we've always stuck together.

Except one time.

We were 16 and I had just started dating my first proper girlfriend. Done some fooling around but nothing serious up to meeting her.

Thing is, my twin fucking hated her. I don't know what sparked it off or why but one minute we're watching Goonies and the next they are screaming at each other and my twinsy looks like she's about to break a bitch. I pull my girl upstairs, literally, grab her and drag .. really hard because if you think i'm tiny now 16 year old me was a fucking pixie.

After my girl had gone home my sister sits down next to me and says either she goes or we don't speak.

I think "she's bluffing, she can't possibly ignore me, i'm adorable"....

5 whole days, not a peep. Not a smile, a nod, a wave and certainly no words.

So we break up.

Twinsy smiles, hugs me and buys me a banana milkshake.

If i'd known milkshake was involved I wouldn't have waited 5 days.

Seriously though, that slence was awkward as hell.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll forget you said don't actually say, people already know I have a twinsy (she hates that btw, that's why I say it, started when we were 5 she liked it then ... stopped liking by the time we hit our 20's)...
Even though there is an eight year age gap between me and my sister, we could be twins; apart from computers (she knows how to turn one on, that's about the extent of it) we like all the same things, even girls (although she still hasn't come out to the parental units), we have discussions about who gets their norks out in what films or TV shows and all that fun stuff. We are very close (even if we live 200+ miles apart) and always have been. She had a similar response to one of my girlfriends. She didn't speak to me for almost two weeks. She only spoke to me then because my girlfriend got pregnant. It was not a very nice time.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes