chriall

Mar 30, 2018
My PC deletes the files after it downloads.... no matted what link I download from.
It hasn't done it with any other games on this site.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
for some reason the game keeps stopping to function- its like the keyboard is removed but if i tab out- i can type perfectly fine. I tried restarting the game but it keeps on stopping- not freezing- just unresponsive to the keys. Any help with that?

NamelessGirl

Oct 26, 2018
I've only found 7 out of 9 scenes and reached the end of current content. How to unlock last two scenes? (or just share full save file)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
You can fight him (and win), but there will be no quest rewards or resolution to the scenario.

There was a problem with the orc-mode in that scene. When I release the next build (in the next few days) it will have everything.
i have a question,how you beat the big orc??,he is super strong,do you need some trick or whatever?,do you can healt with some more than the bird??,when i start the fight i not have full MP (blue bar) and he spend a lot of MP when you are in guard with his consecutives attacks soo you fall ez to the ground,my MP when i start the battle (it should be cool if you can use item in battle in a future,i wait for more events and game overs with sex animations from enemies and bosses,the game for the moment look good and for the moment i not see any problem with bugs,for the moment,i just a few mad cuz i cant save in files soo if i want do some event again i need play the game from zero bc the game have autosave and you not have files for manual save.
1662352075238.png

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i found a bug,when you are in the flag for go to open world if you click in not you cant move and ask you again about go to open world infinite times until you press yes,it happened to me for example in the flag stage after of the stage in the cave,i notice this bug too with the human black witch that you rescue from orc village,when you go to enter in the cave it ask you if you want and if you press not then you cant move and you need press yes not care what.

2.70 star(s) 29 Votes