Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
its the super big orc in the middle of the pit with the metal arm,....

btw, is it possible to solve the riddle of the orcvillage in getting that pussy ork and that ork with a pussy hooked up?
in the middle of what pit? Is that in the Orc village?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
did anyone managed to decompile it or something?
Im not going to constantly replay the entire game because it randomly decides to corrupt the save file and crash the game.
Yup I haven't played it once since that happened to me and the fact that there is no response to these posts makes me even more unwilling to play it again.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Looks like a really interesting game, great art. But I can't even get the dang thing to run. I try executing it, even as admin, and it does nothing, no error or anything.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
They disabled it due to an error, at the moment there is a way to obtain it
Is the doggystyle scene still missing as of version 0.3.3 then? I'd like to try this game at some point but not if it's missing already existing content :/

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Saves? Gallery? Answers Here!

Where's the full save for 3.3? Here!

Where's the Gallery located? Here!

Why's the 5th scene missing? Disabled by Dev, either play the game to see it or wait for next update for fix!

Helpful Points:
- Follow the instructions for the save file carefully
- The house in the Grove is immediately left of entering the Grove, it is the next map over to the left so the transition is very close.

Basic Controls: WASD to move, Tab to move faster than snails pace, Z X or C to interact. If you play the game you'll find out more.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Why's the 5th scene missing? Disabled by Dev, either play the game to see it or wait for next update for fix!
Not sure what you mean by this. If it's disabled, how will playing the game let us see it? Or do you mean the scene is available through gameplay and is just missing from the gallery?

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
So I can't fight orcosarurs
You can fight him (and win), but there will be no quest rewards or resolution to the scenario.

Not sure what you mean by this. If it's disabled, how will playing the game let us see it? Or do you mean the scene is available through gameplay and is just missing from the gallery?
There was a problem with the orc-mode in that scene. When I release the next build (in the next few days) it will have everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rouge_g and Artix0
2.70 star(s) 29 Votes