VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm sure sexual content is planned. Will we see it ? Depends on whether it isn't abandoned beforehand.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well... Really well done renders and an interesting beginning so I am hopeful, but the last game was abandoned and this teases a lot without showing anything so that makes me very skeptical. I guess I should just wait and see what happens but I hate being patient... I guess I have no choice but to see more updates before I make up my mind.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm liking the intro so far, but there isn't enough material to write a review about yet. I totally fell in love with the Mom, which makes me sad due to how this preview ends. It seems like MC loses her and I'm not sure how I'll feel about Chapter 1 if that's the case.

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
So one of the devs finally got a computer that has hardware that isn't 10 years or older? :D I kid! I kid! Very impressive renders.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn ! i fell in love guys ! i will definitely follow this thread ! Great work !

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If anyone thinks this is just a typical cliche incest story.... boy they are in for a good surprise
There is a hint at supernatural elements with the MC's disease and the cliffhanger that could make the story more interesting than a plain incest story but it won't be breathtaking either. His other game also had supernatural elements and we know how it is (tho I liked it)

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Didn't really like the intro of chapter 1. I feel the relationships aren't properly defined and/or confusing. First of it says that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So lots of stuff gets overlooked and feels like it isn't properly explained. Probably because this first version is way to short.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
If anyone thinks this is just a typical cliche incest story.... boy they are in for a good surprise
Knowing Silk, I imagine it won't be. There were a few hints that this could get interesting, but overall so far, seems rather cliche. Are you a Patron? I was for a long time but parted ways after that ludicrous roadmap was revealed.

Seeing as how there is absolutely no synopsis in the overview, if you could provide one, that would sure be helpful and appreciated.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Didn't really like the intro of chapter 1. I feel the relationships aren't properly defined and/or confusing. First of it says that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So lots of stuff gets overlooked and feels like it isn't properly explained. Probably because this first version is way to short.
Clearly, it is intended to be played with the incest patch applied. The patch is on page 3 I believe. I have yet to try it myself.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Plot’s nonsensical without the patch to provide the proper context, so it probably should be linked on the first page.
^ This I didnt even know it needed a patch but that makes sense because like you said the story / relationship between characters doesn't make any sense to me o_O

Edit: I really don't understand how ppl are rating this 5 stars when the story doesn't make much sense. Prob just giving it good rating cuz of renders -_-

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
^ This I didnt even know it needed a patch but that makes sense because like you said the story / relationship between characters doesn't make any sense to me o_O
When you see the incest tag and a link to patreon, it's 90% sure to need a patch. The other 10% is for when you can define the relationships yourself at the start of the game

• Haha
Reactions: RogMR
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes