VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
From his Patreon:

Let's get it over that $1000 mark.

Even after getting someone to give him over $700 he still wants more before he'll work on it. What a greedy ass bastard.
He refunded his Patreons last month because he didn't reach his goal I wonder if he's gonna do the same if he doesn't reach his goal again.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
It's certainly not him. A generous patron found his way to his page. Yay we might have a v.0.02
Even if another generous supporter shows up and give him the rest of the money for the 0.2 update, the 0.3 one will need even more money (dev wants $1600), because i highly doubt that they (or he) will give him all this money again for 0.3, and the dev's income will drop to a level compatible with 45 patrons, the gap will be huge and theres no way he will get the money ($1600) for 0.3v, and even if the number of patrons increases with the V.02 release, this will not be enough to fill the gap in my opinion.
Every single update this dev will need a crazy person with no love with his own money to support him, what are the odds?

Reactions: Xumeey and Hrk19

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Even if another generous supporter shows up and give him the rest of the money for the 0.2 update, the 0.3 one will need even more money (dev wants $1600), because i highly doubt that they (or he) will give him all this money again for 0.3, and the dev's income will drop to a level compatible with 45 patrons, the gap will be huge and theres no way he will get the money ($1600) for 0.3v, and even if the number of patrons increases with the V.02 release, this will not be enough to fill the gap in my opinion.
Every single update this dev will need a crazy person with no love with his own money to support him, what are the odds?
Yeah, the kind of support he's receiving right now isn't sustainable and will crash within a month.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
The thing is, though, is that the money he's receiving now isn't for a complete V.02. It's for 1 month of development. It will take him multiple months to finish the next version since he didn't work on it at all last month. So he would need someone nice enough to give him all of the money for 2-3 months just to get this version out. The fact that this guy received a huge donation/pledge and didn't even show gratitude for it publicly, only a request for more money, tells me all I need to know about him. He's a greedy prick who only cares about money and not the game he's making.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The thing is, though, is that the money he's receiving now isn't for a complete V.02. It's for 1 month of development. It will take him multiple months to finish the next version since he didn't work on it at all last month. So he would need someone nice enough to give him all of the money for 2-3 months just to get this version out. The fact that this guy received a huge donation/pledge and didn't even show gratitude for it publicly, only a request for more money, tells me all I need to know about him. He's a greedy prick who only cares about money and not the game he's making.
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that the dev already has v 0.02 ready but he is waiting for the right time to release it. If half the things he says are true, he is an actual professional freelance artist compared to most hobbyist and amateur devs here. His time to develop should be quite fast.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
1310504_screenshot0013.png

Sorry i don't want talk about milking supporters, but i don't undestand what is special about this game and penis circumference like hand of girl. Somebody write me, about game with normal anatomy?

Reactions: Dragon59

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
Just visited this guy's patreon, lol this guy is just something else. If worked on his story like other devs he could've had all the money he wanted to work on his games and more, i hope the people who are supporting him on patreon do know what they've got themselves into

Reactions: jetama

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Damn this guy really does make amazing renders with top tier lighting and great use of subsurface scattering.

I wonder if this'll get abandoned down the line too.

Reactions: bf90rono
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes