VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Damn this game looks great though. Played through it. Any action besides youngest sister?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
even than you can't cry out for money without building a reputation, why should i support an delevoper when i know he doesn't finish his job? you have to invest before earning!
I never said he can cry out for money, did i? He should've been way more patient before giving up the first game and no i would never support this dev because of how he behaves himself, but that doesn't change the fact that he is way more talented.

The biggest issue in general is anyway that new devs will never or very rarely make as much money as old devs simply because the old devs are there for such a long time.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1288812

Overview:
You are the Heir Apparent.
The country is in turmoil and you have left the Capital to spend the summer with those closest to you. The memories of that short summer will remain with you forever.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-09
Release Date: 2022-05-07
Developer: SilkandMilkProductions - - - Silk&MilkProductions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Primal Instinct
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other: ANDROID*

Extras: WT Mod - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - *

NyeSass thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1487705 View attachment 1288835 View attachment 1487706 View attachment 1288844 View attachment 1288837 View attachment 1487708 View attachment 1288847 View attachment 1288836 View attachment 1288838 View attachment 1487707 View attachment 1288839 View attachment 1288841 View attachment 1288843 View attachment 1288846 View attachment 1487703 View attachment 1288848 View attachment 1288849 View attachment 1487704
sad no sex

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really wanted this game to succeed and was willing to support it until I realized the developer has contempt for his own fans/supporters.
Not only that but they don't understand the basic concept of Patreon or other crowdfunding ventures. The dev treats it like an extortion racket. Refusing to even boot up your computer and work on the project until you meet your self-appointed financial goal is not what it was intended for. If you do that, you are stealing every dollar that is donated to you under that goal. You are a thief. The assumption is that you would be working on this project with or without the support and the supporters are donating to show appreciation for these efforts. Not the other way around. The patrons should not be donating whether or not you feel like working.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Amazing game/renders/characters etc. I just don't get some of you people, you piss and moan about this and that, demand this or the other despite not paying jack shit for the privilege/right to do so :rolleyes:. There's no denying that this developer(s) supply quality way above 95% of that this site has to offer, no one is forcing you to support them but setting ground rules as to how/when they are "allowed" to ask for monetary support is a tad much imo. These guys has to make a living aswell and that "he should have been more patient before giving up on the first game bla bla" is plain old bullshit, he might not be able to afford spending time on a non- earner if this is his primary means of supporting himself. Don't pay the guy if you don't want to but please spare me the self-righteous reasons as to why you won't.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Amazing game/renders/characters etc. I just don't get some of you people, you piss and moan about this and that, demand this or the other despite not paying jack shit for the privilege/right to do so :rolleyes:. There's no denying that this developer(s) supply quality way above 95% of that this site has to offer, no one is forcing you to support them but setting ground rules as to how/when they are "allowed" to ask for monetary support is a tad much imo. These guys has to make a living aswell and that "he should have been more patient before giving up on the first game bla bla" is plain old bullshit, he might not be able to afford spending time on a non- earner if this is his primary means of supporting himself. Don't pay the guy if you don't want to but please spare me the self-righteous reasons as to why you won't.
Bullshit. You don't seem to understand the problem at all. All devs ask for financial support and have difficulties that slow their progress. This dev refuses to start the work until the goal is reached, which is no skin off the ass of non-supporters but is theft from the people who are supporters up to and including one dollar below their threshold for when they deign to star working. The first game was non a "non-earner" so much as a low earner (in the dev's estimation). But its support was growing. But that game is done and only exists as a constructive example of how NOT to treat your patrons. This game, going forward, will continue to be saddled with ill will regardless of the level of quality until the dev stops treating their project like a kidnapping. Pay up or the game gets it.

Nov 8, 2019
Think this will be yet another game that will never get finished. Now that I think about it the only game I've seen finished while I've been lurking around here has been The Visit by Stiglet.

Reactions: Vasilji

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Not just the renders are better, the writing is also much better and how do you know that DPC is more talented, because he is longer in the business and has a shitload of supporters because of that and a way higher motivation? You also don't know a thing about this devs real life because you can bet your ass that he still has to work to support himself, maybe even has a family. DPC doesn't have to work on anything else than his game, thats a huge difference, not even mentioning the difference in hardware.

If you want to straight up just fanboy over DPC do that in his thread, especially if you have no clue about the situation the other dev is in. :rolleyes:
Good writings and such doesnt worth a shit if you cannot completed it and be consistent with it, his first game Primal Instict was a good example for that, where in the end of the day it was abandoned so your good writings won't get appreciation and doesnt mean anything if you cannot even finished it. plenty of games were like that, good at start but become crap after a couple of updates or worst being abandoned.

Last edited:

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
You put that in there! Congratulations, excellent work beautiful karakaterek ... understandable instinct ... I look forward to continuing.

There is only one problem. If you first choose your aunt, the game will fall apart after fainting / flying ... you won't find any pictures ...

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
maybe you're right, if his attitude in other projects is the same as here I wouldn't be surprised.
otherwise he would have enough to be able to do it out of passion

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
I wrote three comments to express my opinion, but I couldn't reach a satisfactory result so I didn't post it. I'll come back to see this thread again when the game has an update again (It will take), and when it does I'll spend another thirty minutes watching you guys arguing about how the developer is an asshole but needs money and then I'll wait again. Anyway, have a nice day.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
maybe you're right, if his attitude in other projects is the same as here I wouldn't be surprised.
otherwise he would have enough to be able to do it out of passion
Nobody makes games where a guy fucks his mother,sisters,aunts and cousins out of passion, and whenever a dev is claiming that they do, they're lying.
Not a single dev makes games without starting with making a patreon account first, and the only mistake this guy made was that he was open about it.

You say it's greed i say it's just a legit business model. When devs don't put a cap on their earnings and start making hundred of thousands of dollars a year without adjusting to that sum of money (hire more people and pump more content) thats greed. Atleast with this guy you have all black on white.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes