VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Boys, I think we just finally found out the alter of SilkandMilk. :sneaky:
That was almost funny boi. :sneaky:

Good writing and such doesnt mean shit if you cant completed it and be consistent, his first game Primal Instict is a good example of that, but in the end of the day it was abandoned so your good writing wont get appreciation and doesnt mean anything if you cannot even finished it. plenty of games were like that, good at start but become shit after a couple of updates or worst being abandoned.
And i am not arguing that. I even stated before that what he did was not good in any way. ;)

DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
Oh fuck, I want to support this game but I'm having a Déjà vu.
I understand Silk&Milk point but you know, I don't get paid on good faith either.

I'm also not sure whats the point of creating another convoluted story after dumping the last one.

Reactions: Jarul

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
[...] your favorite dev over here...:FacePalm:
[...] no matter how hard you bounce on the beloved milkyboys dick in this thread.
Are you guys this bad at arguing on purpose?
Everybody agrees already that this dev is dumb. But it's also true that he would probably finish his games, if he could get rich from it.
Don't deny that the main factor of getting a game discovered is luck. Ironically, this makes you look like fanboys instead.
BaDIK looks oversaturated and not as smooth compared to this game (there I said it).

Mar 18, 2019
Game looks great but far from the most intuitive UI.

You don't need the game to hold your hand but at least highlight stuff you can interact with on mouseover.

That said I hope this one keeps going.

Reactions: Max1276

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
There's Incest tag here..
Anyone kind enough to share some info as to which characters the MC would have incestuous scenes with?
Thanks guys =)

Robert1337

Oct 24, 2018
This game has an insane potential. IMO it needs less focus on MC and more on girls, less blue-balling, and an ability to entirely avoid certain characters. Apart from that I'm really loking forward for next updates.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes